“I've never tried that kind of holiday, but I decided to give it a go, cause I love mountains in the summer time and I really wanted to try paragliding. I must admit it was truly worth it! Although I am not British and english is not my native language the ...“
We’re a small, friendly independent travel company. We started a few seasons ago by taking a few friends off to the mountains, and then strangers – or our ‘future friends’ as we prefer to think of them – got to hear about us and wanted to come too. Our aim was to cr...
We’re a small, friendly independent travel company. We started a few seasons ago by taking a few friends off to the mountains, and then strangers – or our ‘future friends’ as we prefer to think of them – got to hear about us and wanted to come too. Our aim was to create a laidback, sociable holiday for those who love skiing and boarding and meeting awesome new people. We specialise in holidays for single travellers, so if you’re travelling on your own, you’ll fit right in. We also attract couples and small groups of friends who want the fun chalet experience. The best thing about our job, apart from getting to spend half the year on the slopes, is meeting all our great guests and seeing them again – around three quarters come back the following year! Our trips are a little different from the usual chalet holiday – we attract like-minded people in their twenties and thirties (no kids!), and your host is part of the action from the moment you arrive, doing everything from taking you out on the mountain to leading the apres ski and making sure you never go hungry. We don’t just do snow – in the summer, you can find us surfing in the UK or the south of France, rock climbing and generally having a smashing time in the mountains. Come and join us!Read more
92 the HOFNAR experience Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- JSJessWeekend surf trip4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 1, 2017Awesome trip, well organised well run. the campsite is great, a really fun weekend.
- AAndrewWeekend surf trip4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 31, 2017Awesome surf trip. Great people, great party, great fun.
- SLSophieCornwall surf camp5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 29, 2017Just got back from a fantastic weekend in Cornwall surfing with h.o.f.n.a.r. - if you are a budding surfer who want to get away for the weekend last minute with…Read more
- AAlexWeekend surf trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 29, 2017Great weather, great host, a lot of laughter and good time. 10/10 would recommend
- RRhodriLake District and Via Ferrata5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 22, 2017…away - this time hiking and high ropes through the Lake District with the HOFNAR crew on an adventure weekend. I've never had a bad experience wi…Read more
- AAnneCornwall surf camp4.0 - GoodWritten on August 9, 2017I went on a surfing weekend with Lil to Cornwall. The guys at surf school were fantastic. We had the opportunity to do more activities too but we were so tir…Read morethe HOFNAR experience commented on this reviewHi Anne - massive thanks for the feedback and super glad you had a good time. I am gutted about the accommodation though... normally they are really clean... I wish you had said something to Lil, we could have gotten the whole thing polished up!! Argh!! :)
the HOFNAR experience Tours
About the HOFNAR experience
the HOFNAR experience videos
- HOFNAR Winter Video
- Surfing in Cornwall
- Ditch Your Mates!
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!