Castilla Portugal & Andalusia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,089
- Rather Poor
- BOBorislavWritten on July 13, 20184.0 - GoodRiad, in Portugal was excellent. Great personality, very well organized, schedules, visits, and events always timely and clearly announced, well in advance, approachable and responsive to questions and requests. Excellent bi-lingual skills. The guide in Spain was the exact opposite - very limited English language skills (sometimes hard to even understand the meaning of what she was saying), scattered comments, repeating irrelevant information and omitting important logistics. Limited interpersonal and organizational abilities. Quite disappointing. On the positive side, the local guides were great, witch made up for the deficiencies. Good experience overall. Thank you.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Borislav Thanks for your comments, we will take them into consideration to improve our service. Best regards
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - SALAMANCA - PORTO (Sunday)
- Day 2: PORTO - FATIMA (Monday)
- Day 3: FATIMA - LISBON (Tuesday)
- Day 4: LISBON (Wednesday)
- Day 5: LISBON - CACERES - SEVILLE (Thursday)
- Day 6: SEVILLE (Friday)
- Day 7: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Saturday)
- Day 8: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Sunday)
- Day 9: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Monday)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
Castilla Portugal & Andalusia
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Madrid9 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$35USD $1,145Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Madrid9 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$34USD $1,089
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,089 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1089 for Castilla Portugal & Andalusia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 176 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 250 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 171 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 253 km
- Caceres (Spain)
- 235 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 137 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,089 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Castilla Portugal & Andalusia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Castilla Portugal & Andalusia