North of Spain
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
North of Spain
8 days / $101 per day
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Madrid! With the discovery tour North of Spain, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 12 other destinations in Spain. North of Spain includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LMLuisWritten on June 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentEl guia es una persona muy preparada y atenta a todos los detalles y al cuidado del grupo en general prestando atencion de las personas mas distraidas...y recomendando los horarios de comienzo del tour el dia siguiente asi como atencion especial para el caso de mi señora que es vegetariana para solicitar este tipo de comida en las cenas.Show detailed ratings
- FELIPEWritten on June 14, 2018
- FELIPEWritten on June 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentIn most of the Hotels. The blackout curtains, do not block the excessive light that come into the Rooms. It's hard to fall asleep. This is common mistake in European Hotels. Hope, someone call their Attention, because they don't have any idea. ..... ..Show detailed ratings
- JJulieWritten on June 10, 20183.5 - GoodLet's start with the bad stuff... a bus load of Spanish speakers and two of us who spoke English, so whilst the guide tried to give us as much information, it didn't really happen that way. I resorted to maps and googling wikipaedia to fill in the gaps, which is fine, as that's how I learn stuff anyway, most of the time. I think that aspect should have been made more clear, somewhere along the line... instead of letting us expect an English rich trip. The dinners for the first three nights were abysmal. Meat and potatoes, and a dodgy desert, although the soup was the saving grace. I wouldn't feed that kind of plain food in a homeless person's shelter, ne'er mind on a coach tour to foreign visitors. It got marginally better, but one of the best dinners had an awfully unhealthy breakfast on offer the next day. No fruit, no yoghurt, no eggs, no meats nor cheese... just piles and piles of starchy carbohydrates. Blah. Thankfully we usually had lots of time to choose lunches en route and quickly learned that's how you got to eat the best Spain has to offer. Lack of choice of a main... you got what you were served... although a couple of times hotels humoured us with a different desert, of just fruit (for those of us that don't and won't eat sweet stuff). The best part of the trip was the time out to explore by ourselves... good lengths of time for wandering in old cities without having to stand around and listen too much to how so and so always painted the left fingers on the right hand a certain way. (Yeah I know how to identify whathisface from a visit on another tour to Toledo, that dragged on way too long for most of us!) Most of the bedrooms I had were very good. No complaints in that regard, except the one that didn't respond to a request to help me sort out the air conditioning. Some hotels had better amenities than others... I was grateful to our guide who helped me with my luggage (I was travelling for five weeks and had everything but the kitchen sink), when we had long hauls from the bus, so in that regard it wasn't perfect in drop off/pick up locations/locale. The itinerary was fine... excepting I'm really glad I flew to San Sebastian, given the time the coach arrived. Preferably, I'd never do dinner at 9:00pm at night... it made it difficult to get to bed and sleep on time with 6:00 to 6:30 am alarm clock starts the next day. Most days I fell asleep on the coach... in an attempt to recover from lack of sleep. I dunno how the Spanish manage those hours.Show detailed ratings
- HankWritten on October 22, 20174.0 - GoodDid not like two class in one group where guide leaves one group and driver stays with the othet. Three star hotel location not always in good location in the city. Have had better tours in the past without class distinctionShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi henry: Thanks for your comments, we take note of them, and take them into considertation for the future. Best regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - ZARAGOZA - SAN SEBASTIAN (Sunday)
- Day 2: SAN SEBASTIAN - BILBAO - SANTILLANA - SANTANDER (Monday)
- Day 3: SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO (Tuesday)
- Day 4: OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO (Wednesday)
- Day 5: LUGO - LA CORUÑA (Thursday)
- Day 6: LA CORUÑA - SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (Friday)
- Day 7: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA - RIAS BAJAS - VIGO (Saturday)
- Day 8: VIGO - MADRID (Sunday)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
North of Spain
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$36USD $863
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$36USD $863
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$36USD $863Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$36USD $863
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$36USD $863
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$36USD $863
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$36USD $863
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$36USD $863
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$36USD $863
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$36USD $863
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2018 the full payment of $808 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $808 for North of Spain, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,708 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 206 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 97 km
- Santillana del Mar (Spain)
- 26 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 102 km
- Covadonga (Spain)
- 64 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 25 km
- Gijon (Spain)
- 164 km
- Lugo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $808 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North of Spain via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North of Spain