Geysers and Glaciers Summer 2018
Start in Jackson and end in Calgary! With the in-depth cultural tour Geysers and Glaciers Summer 2018, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Jackson, USA and 7 other destinations in North America. Geysers and Glaciers Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Randall Jeffries's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentBen Hutchison is a valuable member of your team . I would do what you can to keep him around for a long time. He added ... Read more
- Nancy Dickey's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentLoved every minute of this tour and I didn’t want it to end. Virginia was wonderful and worked so hard to make this a fa... Read more
- Val & Fred stolzenbach's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic holiday would love to do it again
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Jackson (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Jackson Sightseeing
- Day 3: Jackson – Grand Teton National Park – Yellowstone National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Yellowstone National Park Sightseeing
- Day 5: Yellowstone National Park – Missoula
- Day 6: Missoula – Glacier National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Glacier National Park Sightseeing
- Day 8: Glacier National Park – Canmore (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Banff National Park Sightseeing
- Day 10: Lake Louise – Depart Calgary
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Jackson is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Geysers and Glaciers Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,201 km.
- Jackson (USA)
- 38 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 75 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 372 km
- Missoula (USA)
- 212 km
- Glacier National Park (USA)
- 343 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,810 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,116 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours