Irish Castles, Gardens & Manor Houses
- +9 Destinations
- See ‘Ireland’s prettiest village’, Adare
- Explore the gardens of Birr Castle
- Experience the grandeur of Florence Court
- Spend two nights in a castle
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Sightseeing, Historical
- Rather Poor
- MCMargariteWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was very good, the accommodations do leave a bit to be desired. However....the tour guide TOM is a star!!!!! He was an excellent, excellent, excellent tour guide. Tom makes the tour from good to EXCELLENT. Tom was kind, patient, polite and knowledgable.Show detailed ratings
- TTodd@ToddKaufman.caWritten on October 4, 20183.5 - GoodFirst I did not think this through - a garden tour in the fall, well bad idea! There was an expectation (perhaps ill-founded on the name on the tour) that we were staying in castles and manors, but did not. The first night hotel was good to average, but the second and third night the hotel was below par. Some of the things listed were closed, although Tommy our guide always made up for it. Best part about this was the small size and our guide Tommy, a well-informed, friendly awesome guy!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Rabbie's - Ireland Awaits You
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Clonmacnoise Monastery - 8.00 €; Birr Castle Gardens and the Great Telescope -9.00 €; Strokestown Park House and Gardens – 13.50 €; Fermanagh Lakelands and Florence Court - £11.00; Trim Castle – 4.00 € Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Irish Castles, Gardens & Manor Houses, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 113 km
- Birr (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Killaloe (Ireland)
- 65 km
- Clonmacnoise (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Strokestown (Ireland)
- 19 km
- Carrick-On-Shannon (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Enniskillen (Northern Ireland)
- 53 km
- Carrick-On-Shannon (Ireland)
- 83 km
- Kells (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Trim (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Irish Castles, Gardens & Manor Houses via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Castles, Gardens & Manor Houses