Ring of Kerry, Killarney & Cork
- +15 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- See ‘Ireland’s prettiest village’, Adare
- Explore Birr Castle’s lush gardens
- Travel the famed Ring of Kerry
- Follow the Wild Atlantic Way
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Sightseeing, Historical
- Rather Poor
- KMKellyWritten on September 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was my first tour so I didn't know what to expect. Diarmuid was amazing from the first day. The itinerary was quicker than I would have done on my own but it introduced me to a lot of places I haven't visited before. Diarmuid gave us a lot of good info and answered all our questions. The two B&Bs that I stayed in were excellent and the owners took great care of us. I highly recommend this tour around Killarney, the Ring of Kerry and Cork. I will definitely be doing another tour with Rabbie's when I get the chance.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20184.0 - Goodthings to improve: 1. the itinerary could be more historic and interesting 2. poor value for money for 4 days, too expensive 3. it was only b&b. include at least two dinners for this price 4. include some visits into the price of the tour we had to pay for every single step we made during this tour, so, it came far too expensive for what it offered. that was not only my opinion, people were in the end feeling the same way... it came to almost £1,000 total for just four days, which included the price of the tour, the flights to dublin, travel insurance, hotels before and after, to be able to join the group, not personal stay, meals, drinks... another comment is that the guide, a kind person, should give more info on history of the visited places, not what he chooses to speak about. and also, he chose the music to his own taste to play while we were driving from one place to another, it never occurred to him if we liked it or not and ask us what we would like to listen to. so, we had to listen to what he personally liked... to sum it all up, overall, it was a very a very expensive tour for only 4 days, a very poor value for money for what it offered!Show detailed ratings
- APADONIOSWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything was great. Our guide/driver Di. was fantasticShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Rabbie's - Ireland Awaits You
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Birr Castle and Gardens – 9.00 €; Rock of Cashel – 8.00 €. Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ring of Kerry, Killarney & Cork, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 113 km
- Birr (Ireland)
- 84 km
- Adare (Ireland)
- 74 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 33 km
- Portmagee (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Waterville (Ireland)
- 37 km
- Molls Gap (Ireland)
- 17 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Kenmare (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ring of Kerry, Killarney & Cork via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ring of Kerry, Killarney & Cork