Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,279
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Reykjavik and end in Akureyri! With the polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 5 other destinations in Iceland. Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Marlene Rhyner's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentEnergy and enthusiasm of Tour guide
- Simone's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodMissed the northern lights, but it didn’t matter. There was so much more to this trip. Waterfalls, guisers, glaciers, bl... Read more
- Roslyn Gilchrist's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat guide, saw lots of wonderful sights which made up for missing the Northern Lights
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation in Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik
- Day 3: Akranes
- Day 4: Bildudalur
- Day 5: Isafjordur
- Day 6: Siglufjordu
- Day 7: Akureyri
- Day 8: Disembark in Akureyri
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Akureyri4 seats left$991$4,270-23%USD $3,279Based on lowerDeckStandardDouble
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Akureyri0 seats left$171USD $4,099Based on lowerDeckStandardDoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Reykjavik is the starting point and Akureyri is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $3,279 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3279 for Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 492 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 22 km
- Akranes (Iceland)
- 168 km
- Bildudalur (Iceland)
- 48 km
- Isafjordur (Iceland)
- 191 km
- Siglufjordur (Iceland)
- 63 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers