Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast
Start in Reykjavik and end in Akureyri! With the polar tour Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 5 other destinations in Iceland. Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Scott McDairmant's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentOverall a great journey with a fantastic guide and wonderful experienced travelers. Stefan our guide was very friendly a... Read more
- Nancy Gutierrez's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe poor rating is for Tour Radar, not for the actual Intrepid Iceland tour. Every request-email to Tour Radar prompted ... Read more
- Sion Renyaan's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentJust like the tour name, I had the best time in Turkey... Exelent tour leader... Geat food... Rich culture and history..... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation in Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik
- Day 3: Grundafjordur
- Day 4: Patreksfjordur
- Day 5: Isafjordur
- Day 6: Siglufjordu
- Day 7: Akureyri
- Day 8: Disembark in Akureyri
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Reykjavik is the starting point and Akureyri is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 492 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 22 km
- Akranes (Iceland)
- 168 km
- Bildudalur (Iceland)
- 48 km
- Isafjordur (Iceland)
- 191 km
- Siglufjordur (Iceland)
- 63 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers