Bike Tour - Five Countries
- Our saving
- US $ 3,846
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in York and end in Edinburgh! With the bicycle tour Bike Tour - Five Countries, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through York, England and 14 other destinations in Europe. Bike Tour - Five Countries is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Other reviews about Wilderness Ireland:Write a review
- Joseph Sheaffer's review about another Wilderness Ireland tour5.0 - ExcellentAll was perfect except either directions need to be more detailed or better yet we all need preloaded Garmins. Too much ... Read more
- Jullie Andersen's review about another Wilderness Ireland tour5.0 - ExcellentFrom the moment I contacted Wilderness Ireland to the final minute of the trip, it was a fantastic experience. I wo... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – York and the Yorkshire Dales
- Day 2 – Yorkshire and the Tour de France
- Day 3 – Yorkshire Dales to Forest of Bowland
- Day 4 – Across the English/Welsh Border
- Day 5 – Through Snowdonia to Anglesey Island
- Day 6 – Rest Day and Optional Ride in Dublin
- Day 7 – Dublin to County Donegal
- Day 8 – Inishowen Peninsula and Northern Ireland
- Day 9 – The Antrim Coast & Across to Scotland
- Day 10 – The Galloway Hills
- Day 11 – New Abbey to Drumlanrig Castle
- Day 12 – Transfer to Edinburgh
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bike Tour - Five Countries
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 17, 2019from York12 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Edinburgh8 seats left$192USD $3,846
- MondaySep 9, 2019from York12 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Edinburgh8 seats left$192USD $3,846
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales , Northern Ireland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- York is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wilderness Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $3,846 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3846 for Bike Tour - Five Countries, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Ireland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,117 km.
- York (England)
- 73 km
- Reeth (England)
- 39 km
- Malham (England)
- 147 km
- Oswestry (England)
- 59 km
- Snowdonia National Park (England)
- 39 km
- Caernarfon (Wales)
- 16 km
- Anglesey (England)
- 128 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 218 km
- Glenveagh National Park (Ireland)
- 89 km
- Portrush (Northern Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,846 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bike Tour - Five Countries via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,914 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours