Bike Tour - Wild Atlantic Way
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,707
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Cork and end in Sligo! With the bicycle tour Bike Tour - Wild Atlantic Way, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Cork, Ireland and 13 other destinations in Ireland. Bike Tour - Wild Atlantic Way is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Mini-coach
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – We start our bike tour at Mizen Head
- Day 2 – Cork to Kerry
- Day 3 – The Black Valley
- Day 4 – Crossing the River Shannon
- Day 5 – The Cliffs of Moher and The Burren
- Day 6 – Connemara and the Aran Islands
- Day 7 – Clifden to Westport
- Day 8 – Rest Day in Westport
- Day 10 – Donegal to Lough Swilly Fjord via the Barnsmore Gap
- Day 11 – Buncrana to Malin Head
- Day 12 – Finish
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bike Tour - Wild Atlantic Way
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Cork7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Sligo0 seats left$93USD $3,707Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Cork7 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to SligoOnly 1 seat left$93USD $3,707
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Cork7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Sligo8 seats left$93USD $3,707
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Cork7 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Sligo8 seats left$93USD $3,707
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Cork is the starting point and Sligo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wilderness Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $3,707 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3707 for Bike Tour - Wild Atlantic Way, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Ireland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 882 km.
- Cork (Ireland)
- 104 km
- Mizen Head (Ireland)
- 81 km
- Kerry (Ireland)
- 17 km
- Gap of Dunloe (Ireland)
- 92 km
- Shannon (Ireland)
- 47 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Burren (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 58 km
- Clifden (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Westport (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,707 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bike Tour - Wild Atlantic Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours