Hiking The Kerry Mountains
- Our saving
- US $ 2,193
Other reviews about Wilderness Ireland:Write a review
- Joseph Sheaffer's review about another Wilderness Ireland tour5.0 - ExcellentAll was perfect except either directions need to be more detailed or better yet we all need preloaded Garmins. Too much ... Read more
- Jullie Andersen's review about another Wilderness Ireland tour5.0 - ExcellentFrom the moment I contacted Wilderness Ireland to the final minute of the trip, it was a fantastic experience. I wo... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Welcome to Ireland
- Day 2 – The MacGillycuddy Reeks
- Day 3 – Above Molls Gap
- Day 4 – Corrán Tuathail
- Day 5 – Legends of Anscaul
- Day 6 – Mount Brandon
- Day 7 – Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Hiking The Kerry Mountains
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Killarney7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Tralee8 seats left$110USD $2,193
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Killarney7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Tralee8 seats left$110USD $2,193
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Killarney7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Tralee8 seats left$110USD $2,193
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Killarney7 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Tralee8 seats left$110USD $2,193
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Killarney7 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Tralee8 seats left$110USD $2,193
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Killarney is the starting point and Tralee is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wilderness Ireland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $2,193 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2193 for Hiking The Kerry Mountains, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Ireland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Muckross Lake (Ireland)
- 30 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 24 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Slea Head (Ireland)
- 55 km
- Tralee (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,193 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hiking The Kerry Mountains via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours