Andalusia with Toledo
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 714
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Madrid! With the discovery tour Andalusia with Toledo, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 7 other destinations in Spain. Andalusia with Toledo includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MWMichaelWritten on July 7, 20183.0 - AverageWe had inadvertently left important documents at the Tours hotel and the Trapsatur Tour Guide (Jose Maria) offered very little help or assistance. His comment to us was “it’s not my fault”. We were essentially left to deal with it on our own. For example, when we asked Jose Maria for the hotel phone number to send our documents to he told us to “Google It” and then he walked away. So here we are. A family of four who are in a foreign country and our Tour Guide just told us it was not his fault and showed little interest in helping us! If we had known that we would have gotten little support from Trapsatur we would have simply gone back to the hotel and picked up our documents. Instead it ended up costing us €800 plus we missed the last two days of the tour. We take accountability for leaving our documents at the hotel but the Trapsatur Tour Guide did very little in helping us. If you want to gain our trust back you can demonstrate that by reimbursing us for our last night’s hotel which we never stayed and for the last day. We believe this is fair given everything that happened. A couple other areas where the Tour can improve include the busses 2kg fire extinguisher was left rolling around on the bus floor and it was also left in a unoccupied seat. If the bus had been in an accident it could have caused serious injury. The wifi on the bus never worked as promised. We booked a Spanish/English Tour but English was only spoken 20% of the time by the Tour Guide. He rarely spoke in English which was a real disappointment. We look forward to your response.Show detailed ratings
- COChristineWritten on May 16, 20184.0 - GoodWe really enjoyed the itinerary and the transportation was excellent. However, we had a horrible experience in one of the hotels provided by the tour company, specially in Malaga area. We stayed at Hotel Camino Real (in the Coastal area) where one of our rooms was infested with the insects under the bed and two of my friends got bitten all over their faces and bodies. The hotel manager is aware of the situation. My friend has sent the email, but no response yet. The hotel claims that this kind of things has never happened before, but unless that particular room was not used for a long time, it does not make sense. It really ruined our overall trip. Also, we were the only English speaking group (four of us) in the whole group and the guide was not fluent in English where many times he forget to explain in English and we were confused many times for not getting the proper instruction.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Christine: We are already in contact with your friends, and studying a compensation for this exceptional situation, please note this is the only case we had in that hotel, and we accommodated 350 people there on that week. Thanks, Best regards,
- JBJohnWritten on January 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour exceeded our expectations. We were seeking "a taster" of the cultural, religious and historical characteristics of Andalucia. Our principal guide, Erica, was excellent - informative, friendly and compassionate. She handled all "crises" (eg lost credit cards) with aplomb and common sense. Our specific guides for key locations were knowledgeable and communicative. We were pointed in the right directions for key things to see at every location. Finally our accommodation was always of a high standard. I would have no hesitation in recommending others to undertake such a tour.Show detailed ratings
- AAAbdullahWritten on September 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was great trip to Spain with Trapsatur as first experience join group tour every things goes as per plan on time with professional guide it's strongly recommended thanks for MaritzaShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Abdullah: Thank you very much for your comments, it is great fro us to know that you enjoyed every aspect of our tour. We will let Maritza know. Thanks again, Best regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - CACERES - CORDOBA (Saturday)
- Day 2: CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Sunday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE (Monday)
- Day 4: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Tuesday)
- Day 5: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Wednesday)
- Day 6: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Thursday)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Andalusia with Toledo
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to MadridOnly 2 seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$31USD $753
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 October 2018 the full payment of $714 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $714 for Andalusia with Toledo, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,240 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 251 km
- Caceres (Spain)
- 225 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 137 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $714 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia with Toledo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia with Toledo