Andalusia with Toledo
- Our saving
- US $ 602
- +6 Destinations
- Southern Spain
- Wonder at the Mezquita of Cordoba
- Join the vibrant nightlife of Seville
- Visit the famous bridge of Ronda
- Explore the Albaicin of Granada
- Rather Poor
- AMAngelaWritten on October 17, 20183.5 - GoodMix up at hotel over room and again over meals was distressing and embarassing. Lack of time in Marbella disappointing- what was the point of going there?Show detailed ratings
- AlaynaWritten on October 15, 20183.5 - GoodVery disappointing when you pay an additional cost for a 5 star upgrade room to find out that you are being placed in a standard room, the same room that all of the other tour participants are in who didn't pay the extra so I would like to know what exactly did I pay for to differentiate? I ask for a full refund of the additional cost that I paid for the upgrade as I feel you could clearly not provide sufficient evidence to support a point of difference in this. You also need to advertise the tour as a Spanish speaking tour WITH English. The 8 English speakers on the tour had no idea half the time of where we were going or what we were doing. Although the guide was generally a nice person, he said on the first day of the tour that his English wasn't very good. Also the itinerary outlined walking tours for each city. Being dropped into the center of town with a basic map from the local tourist office I would say doesn't particularly suffice.I would also recommend having all of the optional tours presented up front on the first day of the tour instead of as per each town- it made it hard for budgeting and I would have done other tours instead. I did however feel that I got to see alot in 5 short days and the bus facilities were excellent. Look forward to hearing from you.Show detailed ratings
- DannyWritten on October 1, 20184.0 - GoodOverall satisfactory. Itinerary planned is wholesome. Transportation is comfy. Included meals are all good. Wish the guide could introduce and speak more in English. Got bumped twice to other hotels from the group.Time wasted for transportation is not ideal. Hotel without efficient WiFi connection is not acceptable.Show detailed ratings
- CVChantelleWritten on September 30, 20184.0 - GoodWe really enjoyed the tour, the itinerary was good. The bus as well as all accommodation was clean and comfortable. However, although our tour guide was always cheerful and helpful (personally, I really liked him), and although he could communicate in English I think that his level of English was not always sufficient for his role. I would suggest that Trapstatur creates an English tour pack with all the relevant information, an itinerary and info on sites etc for its English tourists. The tour guides could still explain certain things in English but this would make the job of switching in between Spanish and English easier and it would avoid confusion. The WiFi on the bus never worked throughout the entire trip which was slightly disappointing. Perhaps this is something else the company could work on. I think that the tour could have been better organised. I'm not sure who was responsible for booking our accommodation but there was a lot of confusion around this as well. I would recommend this trip to anyone who is interested in seeing Spain and learning about the culture. Despite a few minor mishaps it really was an amazing trip. Thank you Tourradar and Trapstatur.Show detailed ratings
- PSPaulWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed the company and the areas visited were very special. I will use the company againShow detailed ratings
- HHHasanWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery good tour and well prepared. We had the chance to visit very beautiful places and to meet good people. All members of the tour were good, the guide Maria did her best to help us all the way. Thank you all.Show detailed ratings
- SamerWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - GoodIt was funny and interesting tour. The guide Alvero and the driver were excellent. We appreciated the local guides especially in Seville(Lydia) The accomodation was very good in seville. Bad in Del costa(El paradisso) In general it was very good experience with lovely group. I advice the friends to do that with you.Show detailed ratings
- KKKimberlyWritten on August 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentI took this tour in July with Trapsateur mostly due to the itinerary and ease of seeing so many places on my 'must-see' list and then spent two weeks afterward on my own. I'm not a big fan of set itineraries but am flexible. This tour exceeded my expectations. The coach bus was newer and very clean / safe. The tour guide was young and I was completely impressed with his never ending patience with the group, some of which there were some demanding customers. He kept it professional and humorous even dealing with some notoriously late or missing members (not being where they were supposed to be on time). Our tour size was not overly huge and that allowed us all to get to know one another a bit even with language barriers. The hotels were all 4* and with the exception of one, I would have rated them overall higher. The number of buildings and significant structures we got front-of-line access to as part of the tour price was really impressive. As were the meals. Each day we had breakfast buffet and a 3-4 course dinner. The itinerary was beyond awesome. My only suggestion is that if you are considering these tours, please realize you are in a foreign country. If you are expecting everyone to cater to you in perfect English, then stick to English speaking countries. Having patience and willingness to embrace another culture is hopefully why you are choosing to see this amazing country in the first place.Show detailed ratings
- AWAngelaWritten on July 6, 20183.5 - GoodSONYA spoilt our holiday!! The tour with Trapsatur overall was pretty good, the downside was lack of an itemised itinerary given out on the first day and our terrible tour guide, Sonya. The tour covered some of the best sights in each town and the local guides in each town were very good, except the one in Toledo who didn’t ensure that everyone could hear ( there were only 4 of us) and gave us no time to take photos. The hotels were excellent (we upgraded to premium) and the food was very good, overall and the transport was very punctual, The thing that spoilt the holiday for us was the TERRIBLE tour guide SONYA!!!! She didn’t engage with the clients at all unless she had to, was unfriendly, rude and it was extremely difficult to hear and understand her (England). She sat with her back to everyone and delivered an unenthusiastic, mumbled dialogue, it was clearly obvious she doesn’t enjoy her job, she did the absolute minimum! When we asked for clarification on which hotel we were staying in ( we misunderstood her English) she flew into an uncontrollable rage in front of the tour group right outside the hotel on the pavement, very public! we were so shocked we didn’t know what to do. She was so unprofessional and her reaction was out of context and it meant we felt we couldn’t ask her any questions as it made her irritated and angry. She spoke to us like children, and I find it hard to believe she is still employed as a guide! The reason we had to keep asking questions was that the itinerary was dripfed to us at her whim, there was nothing handed out on the first day outlining where we were staying and what we would be doing each day, Sonya put up a hand written itinerary (very unprofessional) in each hotel in random places, so we had to ask where we could find it- this also made her angry. Such a shame about Sonya as otherwise we would have rated the tour much higher, she lets the company down!Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Angela: Thanks for your feedback, and please accept our apologies for Sonya´s behavior; this is something we will check carefully, as these type of comments about her are not usual at all (in fact, about any of our guides). I am sure something out of the usual happened. Thanks again, hope to see you soon in another of our tours. Best regards,
- EmilyWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour and all we learned was outstanding. We would have appreciated more shared knowledge of what to expect in the next town of visit such as how long we will be there, will we have free time, how much, etc. We enjoyed all we did. We would have chosen more time in Marbella instead of adding on Mijas. Mijas was nice, but on a whirl-wind trip we would have enjoyed just time by the sea. We were not told prior to paying for option to Mijas that we would be checking into our hotel first. This would have influenced our decision. The guide was kind and jovial...bilingual when possible. We had a great time and would travel again armed with better questions. ☺Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Tuesday)
- Day 2: SEVILLE (Wednesday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Thursday)
- Day 4: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Friday)
- Day 5: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Saturday)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from the tour operator's bus terminal in Madrid at 8:00 am on the first day. As this tour has such an early start, you can consider arriving a day or two prior to the tour, which gives you a relaxed start to your upcoming experiences. Get ready, because on the first day of the tour you will visit the great Mosque that once was the spiritual centre of the Islamic world.
What is the age range?
This tour has an age requirement of 7 years old, which means that children under the age of 7 are not eligible to participate in this tour. There is no maximum age limit for this tour and all mature travellers are welcome!
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller on this tour, a single supplement is mandatory and will be added to your booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Andalusia with Toledo
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $631
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$19USD $631
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$19USD $602
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $602
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$19USD $602
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $602
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $602
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $602
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $602
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $602
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $602 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $602 for Andalusia with Toledo, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 137 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $602 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia with Toledo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia with Toledo