Andalusia with Toledo
- Our saving
- US $ 595
- +6 Destinations
- Southern Spain
- Wonder at the Mezquita of Cordoba
- Join the vibrant nightlife of Seville
- Visit the famous bridge of Ronda
- Explore the Albaicin of Granada
- Rather Poor
- KKKimberlyWritten on August 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentI took this tour in July with Trapsateur mostly due to the itinerary and ease of seeing so many places on my 'must-see' list and then spent two weeks afterward on my own. I'm not a big fan of set itineraries but am flexible. This tour exceeded my expectations. The coach bus was newer and very clean / safe. The tour guide was young and I was completely impressed with his never ending patience with the group, some of which there were some demanding customers. He kept it professional and humorous even dealing with some notoriously late or missing members (not being where they were supposed to be on time). Our tour size was not overly huge and that allowed us all to get to know one another a bit even with language barriers. The hotels were all 4* and with the exception of one, I would have rated them overall higher. The number of buildings and significant structures we got front-of-line access to as part of the tour price was really impressive. As were the meals. Each day we had breakfast buffet and a 3-4 course dinner. The itinerary was beyond awesome. My only suggestion is that if you are considering these tours, please realize you are in a foreign country. If you are expecting everyone to cater to you in perfect English, then stick to English speaking countries. Having patience and willingness to embrace another culture is hopefully why you are choosing to see this amazing country in the first place.Show detailed ratings
- AWAngelaWritten on July 6, 20183.5 - GoodSONYA spoilt our holiday!! The tour with Trapsatur overall was pretty good, the downside was lack of an itemised itinerary given out on the first day and our terrible tour guide, Sonya. The tour covered some of the best sights in each town and the local guides in each town were very good, except the one in Toledo who didn’t ensure that everyone could hear ( there were only 4 of us) and gave us no time to take photos. The hotels were excellent (we upgraded to premium) and the food was very good, overall and the transport was very punctual, The thing that spoilt the holiday for us was the TERRIBLE tour guide SONYA!!!! She didn’t engage with the clients at all unless she had to, was unfriendly, rude and it was extremely difficult to hear and understand her (England). She sat with her back to everyone and delivered an unenthusiastic, mumbled dialogue, it was clearly obvious she doesn’t enjoy her job, she did the absolute minimum! When we asked for clarification on which hotel we were staying in ( we misunderstood her English) she flew into an uncontrollable rage in front of the tour group right outside the hotel on the pavement, very public! we were so shocked we didn’t know what to do. She was so unprofessional and her reaction was out of context and it meant we felt we couldn’t ask her any questions as it made her irritated and angry. She spoke to us like children, and I find it hard to believe she is still employed as a guide! The reason we had to keep asking questions was that the itinerary was dripfed to us at her whim, there was nothing handed out on the first day outlining where we were staying and what we would be doing each day, Sonya put up a hand written itinerary (very unprofessional) in each hotel in random places, so we had to ask where we could find it- this also made her angry. Such a shame about Sonya as otherwise we would have rated the tour much higher, she lets the company down!Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Angela: Thanks for your feedback, and please accept our apologies for Sonya´s behavior; this is something we will check carefully, as these type of comments about her are not usual at all (in fact, about any of our guides). I am sure something out of the usual happened. Thanks again, hope to see you soon in another of our tours. Best regards,
- EmilyWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour and all we learned was outstanding. We would have appreciated more shared knowledge of what to expect in the next town of visit such as how long we will be there, will we have free time, how much, etc. We enjoyed all we did. We would have chosen more time in Marbella instead of adding on Mijas. Mijas was nice, but on a whirl-wind trip we would have enjoyed just time by the sea. We were not told prior to paying for option to Mijas that we would be checking into our hotel first. This would have influenced our decision. The guide was kind and jovial...bilingual when possible. We had a great time and would travel again armed with better questions. ☺Show detailed ratings
- HHHoussamWritten on April 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Trip Was Very Nice. and Ms Sonia arranged the trip very well and she was very kind and helpfullShow detailed ratings
- WSWesleyWritten on March 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had a great tour to Andalucia and Toledo from Madrid with Trapsatur, and our guide Sonia in particular was great. We had quite bad weather, but i'd recommend Trapsatur as very good value for Money :)Show detailed ratings
- NicolasWritten on January 6, 20183.5 - GoodThis was my first tour with Trapsatur. The organization of the tour was as expected. The tour leader, Laura, was very kind and helpful. As a suggestion, would be nice to provide suggested walk tour of the city to do in the free time. I booked the standard class, and the hotels were low quality compared to EU standards of 4 stars and 3 stars, except for the NH Marbella. If you care about being in decent hotel, I would suggest you to pay the "First Class". All the local guides were very knowledgable and kind and funny. In general I am satisfied, and I would recommend this specific tour and Trapsatour as a Tour Operator.Show detailed ratings
- NSNicholasWritten on October 29, 20174.0 - GoodThis tour was very good value for money. We were always on time and everything was very we'll coordinated. We saw so much of Spain and learned a lot of interesting facts. The bus was very comfortable and stops were frequent. The driver was excellent and very accommodating. Rodrigo was our coordinator and he did a very good job of getting us all together at the right time. He was patient and informative. The accommodation was good except for our stay in the Grand Lar in Seville. This was definitely not a 4 star hotel. 2 stars would be generous. The reception staff were rude, the carpet in our room was stained, you could hear every word of the person next door, the dinner was disgusting and after settling the bill with the night staff we were accused of not paying by the day staff. That was the only resl negative experience of the whole tripShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Nicholas: Thanks for the feedback, it is great to know that you had a great experience in our tour. Regarding the hotel in Seville, thanks again, we will check with the hotel. Hope to see you soon in other of our tours, Best regards, Rodrigo
- WLWahchuiWritten on October 9, 20173.5 - GoodThe trip was mostly fine, except that most of the tour members of the tour group are Spanish speaking people from Argentina. The tour guides have to do the tours in Spanish and then back them up with English. It is a annoying after awhile. Also, the location of the hotels are in residential neighborhood, it isn't ideal for shopping or dinning.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Louie: Thanks for your comments, we take note of them, we understand your feelings regarding the group, but also know that the best way to discover new places is by sharing them with people from different countries and cultures. Anyway, we take note of your feedback, for future improvements. Thanks again, Best regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Tuesday)
- Day 2: SEVILLE (Wednesday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Thursday)
- Day 4: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Friday)
- Day 5: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Saturday)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from the tour operator's bus terminal in Madrid at 8:00 am on the first day. As this tour has such an early start, you can consider arriving a day or two prior to the tour, which gives you a relaxed start to your upcoming experiences. Get ready, because on the first day of the tour you will visit the great Mosque that once was the spiritual centre of the Islamic world.
What is the age range?
This tour has an age requirement of 7 years old, which means that children under the age of 7 are not eligible to participate in this tour. There is no maximum age limit for this tour and all mature travellers are welcome!
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller on this tour, a single supplement is mandatory and will be added to your booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Andalusia with Toledo
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Madrid5 seats left$26USD $623
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$26USD $623
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$26USD $623
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$26USD $623
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$26USD $623
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$26USD $623
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$26USD $623
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$26USD $623
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$26USD $623
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$26USD $623
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $595 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $595 for Andalusia with Toledo, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 137 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $595 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia with Toledo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia with Toledo