Andalusia with Toledo
- Our saving
- US $ 644
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Madrid! With the coach/bus tour Andalusia with Toledo, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 6 other destinations in Spain. Andalusia with Toledo includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- WSWesleyWritten on March 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had a great tour to Andalucia and Toledo from Madrid with Trapsatur, and our guide Sonia in particular was great. We had quite bad weather, but i'd recommend Trapsatur as very good value for Money :)Show detailed ratings
- NicolasWritten on January 6, 20183.5 - GoodThis was my first tour with Trapsatur. The organization of the tour was as expected. The tour leader, Laura, was very kind and helpful. As a suggestion, would be nice to provide suggested walk tour of the city to do in the free time. I booked the standard class, and the hotels were low quality compared to EU standards of 4 stars and 3 stars, except for the NH Marbella. If you care about being in decent hotel, I would suggest you to pay the "First Class". All the local guides were very knowledgable and kind and funny. In general I am satisfied, and I would recommend this specific tour and Trapsatour as a Tour Operator.Show detailed ratings
- NSNicholasWritten on October 29, 20174.0 - GoodThis tour was very good value for money. We were always on time and everything was very we'll coordinated. We saw so much of Spain and learned a lot of interesting facts. The bus was very comfortable and stops were frequent. The driver was excellent and very accommodating. Rodrigo was our coordinator and he did a very good job of getting us all together at the right time. He was patient and informative. The accommodation was good except for our stay in the Grand Lar in Seville. This was definitely not a 4 star hotel. 2 stars would be generous. The reception staff were rude, the carpet in our room was stained, you could hear every word of the person next door, the dinner was disgusting and after settling the bill with the night staff we were accused of not paying by the day staff. That was the only resl negative experience of the whole tripShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Nicholas: Thanks for the feedback, it is great to know that you had a great experience in our tour. Regarding the hotel in Seville, thanks again, we will check with the hotel. Hope to see you soon in other of our tours, Best regards, Rodrigo
- WLWahchuiWritten on October 9, 20173.5 - GoodThe trip was mostly fine, except that most of the tour members of the tour group are Spanish speaking people from Argentina. The tour guides have to do the tours in Spanish and then back them up with English. It is a annoying after awhile. Also, the location of the hotels are in residential neighborhood, it isn't ideal for shopping or dinning.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Louie: Thanks for your comments, we take note of them, we understand your feelings regarding the group, but also know that the best way to discover new places is by sharing them with people from different countries and cultures. Anyway, we take note of your feedback, for future improvements. Thanks again, Best regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Tuesday)
- Day 2: SEVILLE (Wednesday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE - RONDA - MARBELLA (Thursday)
- Day 4: MARBELLA - GRANADA (Friday)
- Day 5: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Saturday)
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Andalusia with Toledo
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $728
- TuesdayApr 3, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$17USD $644
- TuesdayApr 10, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$17USD $644Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayApr 17, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$19USD $759Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$17USD $644
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$17USD $644
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$17USD $644
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$17USD $644
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$17USD $644
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$17USD $644
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 May 2018 the full payment of $644 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $644 for Andalusia with Toledo, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,061 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 137 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $644 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia with Toledo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia with Toledo