Andalusia with Toledo
- Our saving
- US $ 611
- +6 Destinations
- Southern Spain
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- HHHoussamWritten on April 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Trip Was Very Nice. and Ms Sonia arranged the trip very well and she was very kind and helpfullShow detailed ratings
- WSWesleyWritten on March 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had a great tour to Andalucia and Toledo from Madrid with Trapsatur, and our guide Sonia in particular was great. We had quite bad weather, but i'd recommend Trapsatur as very good value for Money :)Show detailed ratings
- NicolasWritten on January 6, 20183.5 - GoodThis was my first tour with Trapsatur. The organization of the tour was as expected. The tour leader, Laura, was very kind and helpful. As a suggestion, would be nice to provide suggested walk tour of the city to do in the free time. I booked the standard class, and the hotels were low quality compared to EU standards of 4 stars and 3 stars, except for the NH Marbella. If you care about being in decent hotel, I would suggest you to pay the "First Class". All the local guides were very knowledgable and kind and funny. In general I am satisfied, and I would recommend this specific tour and Trapsatour as a Tour Operator.Show detailed ratings
- NSNicholasWritten on October 29, 20174.0 - GoodThis tour was very good value for money. We were always on time and everything was very we'll coordinated. We saw so much of Spain and learned a lot of interesting facts. The bus was very comfortable and stops were frequent. The driver was excellent and very accommodating. Rodrigo was our coordinator and he did a very good job of getting us all together at the right time. He was patient and informative. The accommodation was good except for our stay in the Grand Lar in Seville. This was definitely not a 4 star hotel. 2 stars would be generous. The reception staff were rude, the carpet in our room was stained, you could hear every word of the person next door, the dinner was disgusting and after settling the bill with the night staff we were accused of not paying by the day staff. That was the only resl negative experience of the whole tripShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Nicholas: Thanks for the feedback, it is great to know that you had a great experience in our tour. Regarding the hotel in Seville, thanks again, we will check with the hotel. Hope to see you soon in other of our tours, Best regards, Rodrigo
- WLWahchuiWritten on October 9, 20173.5 - GoodThe trip was mostly fine, except that most of the tour members of the tour group are Spanish speaking people from Argentina. The tour guides have to do the tours in Spanish and then back them up with English. It is a annoying after awhile. Also, the location of the hotels are in residential neighborhood, it isn't ideal for shopping or dinning.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Louie: Thanks for your comments, we take note of them, we understand your feelings regarding the group, but also know that the best way to discover new places is by sharing them with people from different countries and cultures. Anyway, we take note of your feedback, for future improvements. Thanks again, Best regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Tuesday)
- Day 2: SEVILLE (Wednesday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Thursday)
- Day 4: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Friday)
- Day 5: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Saturday)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 18, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from the tour operator's bus terminal in Madrid at 8:00 am on the first day. As this tour has such an early start, you can consider arriving a day or two prior to the tour, which gives you a relaxed start to your upcoming experiences. Get ready, because on the first day of the tour you will visit the great Mosque that once was the spiritual centre of the Islamic world.
- May 18, 2018
What is the age range?
This tour has an age requirement of 7 years old, which means that children under the age of 7 are not eligible to participate in this tour. There is no maximum age limit for this tour and all mature travellers are welcome!
- May 18, 2018
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller on this tour, a single supplement is mandatory and will be added to your booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Andalusia with Toledo
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $611
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $611
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $611
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $611
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $611
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$27USD $639
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$27USD $639
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$27USD $639
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$27USD $639
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$27USD $639
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $611 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $611 for Andalusia with Toledo, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 137 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $611 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia with Toledo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia with Toledo