Andalusia with Toledo (including Cordoba)
- Our saving
- US $ 590
- +6 Destinations
- Southern Spain
- Wonder at the Mezquita of Cordoba
- Join the vibrant nightlife of Seville
- Visit the famous bridge of Ronda
- Explore the Albaicin of Granada
- Age range
- 7 to 65 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GraceWritten on January 14, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Alex is an excellent guide, very punctual, patient, and took good care of us. Other guides for different sightseeing are very knowledgeable too. We enjoyed the hotel accommodation, but the hotel food was quite dissappointing. This tour is an excellent... Read more
- RMRogerWritten on December 17, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Bus very uncomfortable with very firm suspension and bad gear train. Send it back to China & buy European built
- NatashaWritten on October 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great. For a short time we have learned a lot about Spain history and culture things. Accommodation and and meals was pretty good. Most people in our group spoke Spanish, but there were no problem with communication,they were nice and... Read more
- AMAngelaWritten on October 17, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Mix up at hotel over room and again over meals was distressing and embarassing. Lack of time in Marbella disappointing- what was the point of going there?
- AlaynaWritten on October 15, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very disappointing when you pay an additional cost for a 5 star upgrade room to find out that you are being placed in a standard room, the same room that all of the other tour participants are in who didn't pay the extra so I would like to know what exactly... Read more
- DannyWritten on October 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
overall good trip. guide is responsible and helpful. meals are okay.hotels are acceptable.only twice we had to leave the group for other hotels away from center.group itself are friendly and on time.would recommend this tour.
- DannyWritten on October 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall satisfactory. Itinerary planned is wholesome. Transportation is comfy. Included meals are all good. Wish the guide could introduce and speak more in English. Got bumped twice to other hotels from the group.Time wasted for transportation is not... Read more
- CVChantelleWritten on September 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed the tour, the itinerary was good. The bus as well as all accommodation was clean and comfortable. However, although our tour guide was always cheerful and helpful (personally, I really liked him), and although he could communicate in... Read more
- PSPaulWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed the company and the areas visited were very special. I will use the company again
- HHHasanWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very good tour and well prepared. We had the chance to visit very beautiful places and to meet good people. All members of the tour were good, the guide Maria did her best to help us all the way. Thank you all.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Tuesday)
- Day 2: SEVILLE (Wednesday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Thursday)
- Day 4: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Friday)
- Day 5: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Saturday)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from the tour operator's bus terminal in Madrid at 8:00 am on the first day. As this tour has such an early start, you can consider arriving a day or two prior to the tour, which gives you a relaxed start to your upcoming experiences. Get ready, because on the first day of the tour you will visit the great Mosque that once was the spiritual centre of the Islamic world.
What is the age range?
This tour has an age requirement of 7 years old, which means that children under the age of 7 are not eligible to participate in this tour. There is no maximum age limit for this tour and all mature travellers are welcome!
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller on this tour, a single supplement is mandatory and will be added to your booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
Andalusia with Toledo (including Cordoba)
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $590
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Madrid0 seats left$25USD $590Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $590
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Madrid0 seats left$25USD $590Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $590
- TuesdayFeb 26, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $590
- TuesdayMar 5, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $590
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $590
- TuesdayMar 19, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $590
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$25USD $590
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 March 2019 the full payment of $590 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $590 for Andalusia with Toledo (including Cordoba), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 137 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $590 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia with Toledo (including Cordoba) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia with Toledo (including Cordoba)