Andalusia with Toledo (including Cordoba)
- Our saving
- US $ 610
- +6 Destinations
- Southern Spain
- Wonder at the Mezquita of Cordoba
- Join the vibrant nightlife of Seville
- Visit the famous bridge of Ronda
- Explore the Albaicin of Granada
- Age range
- 7 to 65 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Tuesday)
Start point C / San Bernardo, 7 (inside the commercial gallery), 28013, Madrid, Madrid, Spain 08:00 - 08:00
- Day 2: SEVILLE (Wednesday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Thursday)
- Day 4: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Friday)
- Day 5: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Saturday)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MasatoWritten on August 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guid was always punctual and comfortable. The hotels we stayed were excellent. The food was great. The guides were good. There is nothing to complain.Review collected by Trapsatur
- LizWritten on August 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was excellent. Everything was well organized and planned out. The hotel TRH Paraiso had a great pool and foam pool party. However, we did not get an ocean view, the bed was hard, the pillows were not comfortable, and the room had a weird... Read moreReview collected by Trapsatur
- LSLindaWritten on March 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip. Driver roberto was reliable, pleasant . Felt safe with his driving at all times.
- GraceWritten on January 14, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Alex is an excellent guide, very punctual, patient, and took good care of us. Other guides for different sightseeing are very knowledgeable too. We enjoyed the hotel accommodation, but the hotel food was quite dissappointing. This tour is an excellent... Read more
- SDSomnathWritten on January 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic Tour. We have enjoyed and will recommend to opt for Trapsatur
- BBrianAlsonWritten on December 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great tour!
- RMRogerWritten on December 17, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Bus very uncomfortable with very firm suspension and bad gear train. Send it back to China & buy European built
- NatashaWritten on October 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great. For a short time we have learned a lot about Spain history and culture things. Accommodation and and meals was pretty good. Most people in our group spoke Spanish, but there were no problem with communication,they were nice and... Read more
- AMAngelaWritten on October 17, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Mix up at hotel over room and again over meals was distressing and embarassing. Lack of time in Marbella disappointing- what was the point of going there?
- AlaynaWritten on October 15, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very disappointing when you pay an additional cost for a 5 star upgrade room to find out that you are being placed in a standard room, the same room that all of the other tour participants are in who didn't pay the extra so I would like to know what exactly... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from the tour operator's bus terminal in Madrid at 8:00 am on the first day. As this tour has such an early start, you can consider arriving a day or two prior to the tour, which gives you a relaxed start to your upcoming experiences. Get ready, because on the first day of the tour you will visit the great Mosque that once was the spiritual centre of the Islamic world.
What is the age range?
This tour has an age requirement of 7 years old, which means that children under the age of 7 are not eligible to participate in this tour. There is no maximum age limit for this tour and all mature travellers are welcome!
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller on this tour, a single supplement is mandatory and will be added to your booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gordon8th September 2019
Andalusia with Toledo (including Cordoba)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Madrid0 seats left$20USD $642Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$20USD $642Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayNov 5, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $610Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $610Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $610Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $610Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $610Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $610Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayDec 17, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $610Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$19USD $610Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Trapsatur. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trapsatur. Please familiarise yourself with the Trapsatur payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 137 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $610 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia with Toledo (including Cordoba)