- Our saving
- US $ 1,612
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Lisbon! With the discovery tour Andalusia Morocco, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Lisbon, Portugal and 15 other destinations. Andalusia Morocco includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MGMegWritten on August 30, 20183.5 - GoodI was disappointed with the drive/guide from Lisbon to Seville. The guide neither exhibited knowledge or depth. He did not give us an overview of the tour or places that we could see during our free time. I therefore missed the cathedral tour in Caceres. I understand the local guide rule and so that is not the problem. The food in Morocco was better and the guide Najiv guided us in relation to meals and restaurants. The Fes Zalagh Palace could be more hygienic. I did not like it that I saw a worker take bread that he had in his bare hands for some time and stuff it back into the bread basket. The hotels in Spain do not really have a buffet or observe good customer service or hospitality given that they are selling a tourism product. In Seville, where we were late in arriving, the buffet was broken down while we were eating and within 45 minutes of the start time - the 5 start that I paid extra for. In Estepona they were quite inhospitable. The ferry was late and so we arrived at the hotel at about 10:30pm. The buffet was still up. Instead of allowing us to eat or in the alternative providing us with served plates of the hot meal that was still in the trays, they broke down the buffet and then served us with a plate of cold cuts and fruits. We were traveling all day. The last two days were very disorganized. My friend and I were almost left in Madrid even though we reminded the agents at Trapsatur face to face the day before. We were concerned as there were no signs at the hotel- Chamartin Weare as prom. I had to be calling on both days to find out what to do and how to contact the guide. The organization of our return was nevertheless not properly arranged and I had to keep calling the emergency number at my expense until the guide appeared about 1 hour later than we were told and it is apparent that but for the call we would have been left in Spain. The Moroccan leg was excellent overall except for the hotel food and it is really the Spain leg that made the tour average.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LISBON - CACERES - SEVILLA (Thursday)
- Day 2: SEVILLA (Friday)
- Day 3: SEVILLA - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Saturday)
- Day 4: COSTA DEL SOL - FEZ (Sunday)
- Day 5: FEZ (Monday)
- Day 6: FEZ - RABAT - MARRAKECH (Tuesday)
- Day 7: MARRAKECH (Wednesday)
- Day 8: MARRAKECH (Thursday)
- Day 9: MARRAKECH - CASABLANCA (Friday)
- Day 10: CASABLANCA - TANGIER - COSTA DEL SOL (Saturday)
- Day 11: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Sunday)
- Day 12: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Monday)
- Day 13: MADRID (Tuesday)
- Day 14: MADRID - TRUJILLO - LISBON (Wednesday)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Lisbon14 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$50USD $1,612
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal, Spain and Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,612 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1612 for Andalusia Morocco, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,957 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 253 km
- Caceres (Spain)
- 235 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 276 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 57 km
- Ifrane (Morocco)
- 176 km
- Beni Mellal (Morocco)
- 174 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,612 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia Morocco