The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 04:23:12
- Our saving
- US $ 786
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Lisbon and end in Madrid! With the coach/bus tour Andalusia Madrid, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Lisbon to Madrid and through Lisbon, Portugal and 8 other destinations in Europe. Andalusia Madrid includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 7 to 65 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DDakshWritten on November 27, 20172.5 - AverageLanguage was a big problem if you dont speak spanish when you call their office they almost forgot to pick us up on the first day and had to call continuously on their emergency helpline which nobody answered from 7 30 am to 8 am then they speak in Spanish also if you are vegetarian food is the problem too ,they would randomly divide the group and place some in better hotels then the remaining ,liked the places I visited but did not like the tour operator the way they managed everything expected more professional approach!Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Daksh: Thanks for your feedback; we are really sorry that our tour has not suited your expectations. We will check the issue in the emergency phone, as all our emergency staff speaks English. Regarding the meal, all you have to do is letting us in advance your specifications, our hotels are prepared to attend any query from our passengers. Last, regarding hotels, it is true we use two categories, so you can upgrade your stays, at a very affordable cost. Thanks again, Best regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LISBON - CACERES - CORDOBA (Saturday)
- Day 2: CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Sunday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE (Monday)
- Day 4: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Tuesday)
- Day 5: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Wednesday)
- Day 6: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Thursday)
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$33USD $786Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$33USD $786
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$33USD $786
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$33USD $786
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$33USD $786
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$34USD $820
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$34USD $820
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$34USD $820
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$34USD $820
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$34USD $820
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $786 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $786 for Andalusia Madrid, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,243 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 253 km
- Caceres (Spain)
- 225 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 137 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $786 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia Madrid via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia Madrid