- Our saving
- US $ 792
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- JJenniferWritten on October 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Loved the tour. Maria was a wonderful guide. The food provided was mediocre, nothing special but the hotels were really great. Especially in Seville. The bus was packed and full of loud Spanish speakers so if that’s not your thing then maybe look for... Read more
- KHKeanWritten on October 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Nice place to go and it provides option within the tours
- DDakshWritten on November 27, 20172.5 - Average
Language was a big problem if you dont speak spanish when you call their office they almost forgot to pick us up on the first day and had to call continuously on their emergency helpline which nobody answered from 7 30 am to 8 am then they speak in Spanish... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Daksh: Thanks for your feedback; we are really sorry that our tour has not suited your expectations. We will check the issue in the emergency phone, as all our emergency staff speaks English. Regarding the meal, all you have to do is letting us in advance your specifications, our hotels are prepared to attend any query from our passengers. Last, regarding hotels, it is true we use two categories, so you can upgrade your stays, at a very affordable cost. Thanks again, Best regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LISBON - CACERES - CORDOBA (Saturday)
- Day 2: CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Sunday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE (Monday)
- Day 4: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Tuesday)
- Day 5: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Wednesday)
- Day 6: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Thursday)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Madrid0 seats left$24USD $792Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Lisbon6 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $792
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $792 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $792 for Andalusia Madrid, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 253 km
- Caceres (Spain)
- 225 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 27 km
- Costa del Sol (Spain)
- 147 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $792 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,754 tours in Europe
- covered by 439 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia Madrid via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia Madrid