Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede
Start in Vancouver and end in Toronto! With the discovery tour Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede, you have a 19 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 14 other destinations in Canada. Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
1 ReviewWrite a review
- NWNormaWritten on September 23, 20174.0 - GoodWe did the Trans Canadian Grandeur tour in August this year.Unfortunately through no fault of Insight we had a 12 delay at Brisbane airport due to some problem with Air Canada which made that we missed nearly a whole day in Vancouver as we only arrived in time for the welcome dinner.We met our tour guide Ben who found to be wonderful, entertaining and very thoughtful. He is a credit to your company. We have been on many tours and not found one like Ben We also had long long delays on the train we should have arrived in Toronto at about 9.30am but did not got to our hotel until about 9pm again missed a day of sight seeing.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vibrant Vancouver.
- Day 2: Vancouver, the Most Livable City.
- Day 3: Victoria - Putting the British into British Columbia.
- Day 4: Exploring Victoria.
- Day 5: The Ultimate Resort of Whistler.
- Day 6: First Nations Culture and History.
- Day 7: The Napa Valley of the North.
- Day 8: Lake Louise and Four Exquisite National Parks.
- Day 9: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 10: Banff Sights at Leisure.
- Day 11: Calgary Stampede Chuckwagon Races.
- Day 12: Calgary Stampede Rodeo and Fairgrounds.
- Day 13: Along the Icefields Parkway to Jasper National Park.
- Day 14 - 17: The Canadian Via Rail
- Day 17: Cosmopolitan Toronto.
- Day 18: Toronto and Niagara Falls Up Close.
- Day 19: Depart Toronto.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Luxury Gold - Journey Beyond The Ordinary
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Toronto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $235 to confirm this Luxury Gold booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede, but the deposit of $235 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,450 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 139 km
- Shannon Falls (Canada)
- 52 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 258 km
- Okanagan (Canada)
- 124 km
- Mt Revelstoke National Park (Canada)
- 107 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
- 255 km
- Athabasca Glacier (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,797 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,129 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours