Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 52:13:49
- Our saving
- US $ 8,635
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vancouver and end in Toronto! With the discovery tour Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede, you have a 19 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 14 other destinations in Canada. Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- NWNormaWritten on September 23, 20174.0 - GoodWe did the Trans Canadian Grandeur tour in August this year.Unfortunately through no fault of Insight we had a 12 delay at Brisbane airport due to some problem with Air Canada which made that we missed nearly a whole day in Vancouver as we only arrived in time for the welcome dinner.We met our tour guide Ben who found to be wonderful, entertaining and very thoughtful. He is a credit to your company. We have been on many tours and not found one like Ben We also had long long delays on the train we should have arrived in Toronto at about 9.30am but did not got to our hotel until about 9pm again missed a day of sight seeing.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vibrant Vancouver.
- Day 2: Vancouver, the Most Livable City.
- Day 3: Victoria - Putting the British into British Columbia.
- Day 4: Exploring Victoria.
- Day 5: The Ultimate Resort of Whistler.
- Day 6: First Nations Culture and History.
- Day 7: The Napa Valley of the North.
- Day 8: Lake Louise and Four Exquisite National Parks.
- Day 9: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 10: Banff Sights at Leisure.
- Day 11: Calgary Stampede Chuckwagon Races.
- Day 12: Calgary Stampede Rodeo and Fairgrounds.
- Day 13: Along the Icefields Parkway to Jasper National Park.
- Day 14 - 17: The Canadian Via Rail
- Day 17: Cosmopolitan Toronto.
- Day 18: Toronto and Niagara Falls Up Close.
- Day 19: Depart Toronto.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Luxury Gold - Journey Beyond The Ordinary
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Vancouver19 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Toronto0 seats left$360USD $8,635Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Vancouver19 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to TorontoOnly 1 seat left$360USD $8,635
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Toronto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $235 to confirm this Luxury Gold booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2018 the full payment of $8,635 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $8635 for Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede, but the deposit of $235 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,450 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 139 km
- Shannon Falls (Canada)
- 52 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 258 km
- Okanagan (Canada)
- 124 km
- Mt Revelstoke National Park (Canada)
- 107 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
- 255 km
- Athabasca Glacier (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,635 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Trans Canadian Grandeur Stampede