Utah's 5 National Parks in 5 Days - Camping
Michele "I booked a 5 days private tour across Utah with my husband and 14 year old kid. The hikes in each park were pleasant and the food was outstanding. I also didn't expect such a comfortable sleeping pad while camping! A big shoutout to Justin and Nick, they were extremely understanding and they were very knowledgeable. We travel a lot and these guys really took the time to make sure we didn't miss an..."
- Las Vegas
- +7 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- See the soaring red-hued hoodoos in Bryce National Park
- Hike through incredible, diverse and dramatic landscapes
- Stand on the edge of 2000 foot cliffs in Zion National Park
- Watch a dramatic sunset and camp beneath the stars
- Age range
- 14 to 68 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Mountain Hikes
Start and end in Las Vegas! With the hiking & trekking tour Utah's 5 National Parks in 5 Days - Camping, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA and 7 other destinations in USA. Utah's 5 National Parks in 5 Days - Camping is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CPCandiceWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentFive of the best days of our lives! We enjoyed every second with Nick, Jared and James from Mountain Based, as well as the amazing group we traveled with. It's impossible to put into words the beauty of the landscape, and being able to explore that with knowledgeable and experienced guides added a tremendous amount to the experience. Everything about the tour was extremely well organised, whilst still maintaining a feeling of spontaneity. The food and accommodations were great too. We would happily travel with Mountain Based again, and will be recommending them to all our family and friends!Show detailed ratings
- JoeyWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was well planned and everything was great. Well worth it.Show detailed ratings
- SHSergeWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was so awesome, a tour you can do over and over and never get over.Show detailed ratings
- CMChristineWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic camping adventure. Scenery absolutely magnificent. Tour organisation was great made even better by amazing guides.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall we liked the tour very much. Great itinerary and excellent guides, Justin, Jared, and Eric who were considerate and fun. But unexpected was the size of our group. 21 are not a small group! We would have appreciated more real meals during 5 days of camping. Maybe some grilling next time?Show detailed ratings
- APAaronWritten on July 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe guides, Justin and Erik, were fantastic! They were well-informed, very accommodating, and very friendly. The tour was well-organized, and I felt like we were able to do a lot during the five days. I had an awesome time, and I would highly recommend MountainBased.Show detailed ratings
- KaylaWritten on June 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentWow, I can not say enough great things about this tour! It was worth every penny! Justin and Jared were phenomenal guides and really made the trip worth while. Beautiful state and national parks, stunning views, great small group experience, and so much more. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone wanting to go. And I mean anyone. We had people from all over the world come and people of all ages on our trip! I hope I find myself on another one of these trips in the future!Show detailed ratings
- PPhilWritten on December 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentWonderful company, knowledgeable guides, I also had the pleasure meeting several outstanding people! Thanks MB!Show detailed ratings
- MMicheleWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI booked a 5 days private tour across Utah with my husband and 14 year old kid. The hikes in each park were pleasant and the food was outstanding. I also didn't expect such a comfortable sleeping pad while camping! A big shoutout to Justin and Nick, they were extremely understanding and they were very knowledgeable. We travel a lot and these guys really took the time to make sure we didn't miss any hidden gem along the way. Even my 14 year old had a blast and I will be recommending MountainBased to all my F&F!Show detailed ratings
- TWTraceyWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had such a great time with the MountainBased crew. We saw so much over the 5 days of our tour, the guides were awesome. I would definitely recommend using them again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Depart Las Vegas to explore the famous hoodoos of Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 2: Capitol Reef and Goblin Valley exploration
- Day 3: Hiking in Arches National Park
- Day 4: Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, and onward to Zion
- Day 5: Full day in Zion National Park, return to Las Vegas
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this MountainBased booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Utah's 5 National Parks in 5 Days - Camping, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and MountainBased will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for MountainBased tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,183 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 312 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 113 km
- Capitol Reef National Park (USA)
- 56 km
- Goblin Valley State Park (USA)
- 101 km
- Moab (USA)
- 18 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 51 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
- 300 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Utah's 5 National Parks in 5 Days - Camping via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Utah's 5 National Parks in 5 Days - Camping