Hike Zion & Bryce In 3 Days - Camping
Joe "My wife and I recently returned from an amazing experience with Mountainbased. Our 3 day/2 night camping experience in both Bryce and Zion NP was nothing short of amazing. Not only were the sites we hiked to wonderful but the precise planning by the Mountainbased team to hit them at the right times to experience the sun painting the mountains different colors, as well as being on the trails in t..."
- Las Vegas
- +2 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
Start and end in Las Vegas! With the hiking & trekking tour Hike Zion & Bryce In 3 Days - Camping, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA and 2 other destinations in USA. Hike Zion & Bryce In 3 Days - Camping is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LJLuisWritten on May 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentJustin and Jared were our guides for the 3-Day Camping and Hiking trip to Bryce and Zion. Personally, Zion was my favorite area and I strongly recommend anyone to visit this wonderful National Park. Justin and Jared were excellent guides who took care of EVERYTHING for the group. They took care of even the small details that you wouldn't notice until you're in a pinch! As you might imagine with a group of 10+ people, things don't always work as planned but these two guys quickly came up with alternative solutions that always worked for our group. I learned how to start a fire which was a bonus! They both were accommodating, down to earth, hardworking, very hospitable and gave room for all of us really enjoy this trip. Great trip, good food, fond memories to keep. I would recommend touring with Mountain Based!Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentJustin and Jared were fantastic guides They were super down to earth. Every little detail seemed to have a purpose on the trip. I will definitely recommend to my friends and fam.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurieWritten on October 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe guides were great! Thoughtful, entertaining, experienced, knowledgable and their guidance allowed us to get the most of a very short time in the two parks we visited. The transportation was comfortable and allowed us to sit back and enjoy the scenery and not worry about how to get where we were going!!Show detailed ratings
- JRJoeWritten on October 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I recently returned from an amazing experience with Mountainbased. Our 3 day/2 night camping experience in both Bryce and Zion NP was nothing short of amazing. Not only were the sites we hiked to wonderful but the precise planning by the Mountainbased team to hit them at the right times to experience the sun painting the mountains different colors, as well as being on the trails in timely fashions to skirt the crowds. Even the spots we stopped to eat our lunches we were packing were nothing short of perfect. The tour was just the right amount of leisure and challenge that my wife and I were seeking (early 50's hiker/campers here). Mountainbased operates from a very comfortable (big window) van for the sites along the road to high end/comfortable camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, very nice (thick) sleeping pads and even nightlights all made the late Fall, mountain camping experience great. There was also some amazing s'mores around the campfire to round things out. The guides, Justin and NIck were simply AWESOME! Their story and history brought a richness to the experience that really cant be explained, it can only be experienced. I felt like I was part of their family. The knowledge coming from both of these guys, not only in camping and hiking skills, but life experiences and perspectives truly made the trip special. I would send my young child or elderly parent camping with these two, as they read each campers level of ability and interest and catered each day to each person. We always had options of trails, hiking pace and interests so that we were all fulfilled and inspired. These two guys can lead you through any obstacle on a trail while conversing about any topic you can think of. I cant wait to schedule my next Mountainbased experience!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Depart Las Vegas to explore the famous hoodoos of Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 2: Hike the Narrows in Zion National Park
- Day 3: Conquer Angel’s Landing before returning to Las Vegas
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Let's Go Hiking: Zion & Bryce
- Would you hike Angels Landing in Zion National Park?
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this MountainBased booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hike Zion & Bryce In 3 Days - Camping, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and MountainBased will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for MountainBased tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 624 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 312 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hike Zion & Bryce In 3 Days - Camping via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hike Zion & Bryce In 3 Days - Camping