Australia Great Ocean Road Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,211
- Check out the famous Bondi Beach
- Visit iconic buildings in Canberra
- Relax in the Barossa Valley
- Cruise along the Great Ocean Road
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Plane
- Travel style
- Independent, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Discovery Nomads
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Sydney
- Day 2-3 Sydney
- Day 4 Canberra
- Day 5-8 Melbourne
- Day 8-10 Adelaide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AndreaWritten on January 9, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I assumed we would have a guide and a bus that would be consistent across the various countries.This was the first tour I have been to where there was a different tour operator every day and no single point of contact.It was more of an independent tour that... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fiona3rd October 2019
Australia Great Ocean Road Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Sydney10 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Sydney10 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from Sydney10 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayNov 5, 2019from Sydney10 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Sydney10 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Sydney10 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Sydney10 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayNov 13, 2019from Sydney10 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from Sydney10 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Sydney10 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$791$3,003-26%USD $2,211Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Discovery Nomads. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Discovery Nomads. Please familiarise yourself with the Discovery Nomads payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 246 km
- Canberra (Australia)
- 467 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 654 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,211 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,429 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia Great Ocean Road Tour