Spectacular Switzerland with Oberammergau
- US $ 5,109
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ARRIVE IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
Start point Zürich, Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland 18:00
- Day 2: ZURICH–BIEL/BIENNE–NEUCHÂTEL–GENEVA
- Day 3: GENEVA
- Day 4: GENEVA–ÉVIAN-LES-BAINS, FRANCE–BROC–GRUYÈRE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 5: GRUYÈRE AREA–GSTAAD–INTERLAKEN AREA
- Day 6: INTERLAKEN AREA. EXCURSION TO THE JUNGFRAU
- Day 7: INTERLAKEN AREA–BERNE–LUCERNE
- Day 8: LUCERNE
- Day 9: 9LUCERNE–INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA–OBERAMMERGAU, GERMANY
- Day 10: OBERAMMERGAU
- Day 11: OBERAMMERGAU–MUNICH
Day 12: MUNICH
End point Munich, München, Bayern, Germany
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- IYADWritten on July 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
very nice tours , my wife and I enjoyed everything. nice places , good food , nice tour company , good tour guide.Review collected by Globus
- ABAmitWritten on June 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour, guide, driver and hotels. Will become permanent Globus customer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Spectacular Switzerland with Oberammergau
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Zurich12 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to MunichOnly 2 seats leftUSD $5,109Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Zurich12 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Munich0 seats leftUSD $5,119Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Zurich12 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to Munich0 seats leftUSD $5,149Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 3, 2020from Zurich12 DaysTuesdayJul 14, 2020to MunichOnly 3 seats leftUSD $5,119Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 17, 2020from Zurich12 DaysTuesdayJul 28, 2020to MunichOnly 2 seats leftUSD $5,119Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 31, 2020from Zurich12 DaysTuesdayAug 11, 2020to MunichOnly 3 seats leftUSD $5,119Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 14, 2020from Zurich12 DaysTuesdayAug 25, 2020to MunichOnly 2 seats leftUSD $5,119Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 28, 2020from Zurich12 DaysTuesdaySep 8, 2020to MunichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,149Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 11, 2020from Zurich12 DaysTuesdaySep 22, 2020to MunichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,109Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zurich is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 101 km
- Biel (Switzerland)
- 29 km
- Neuchatel (Switzerland)
- 107 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 41 km
- Evian Les Bains (France)
- 45 km
- Broc (Switzerland)
- 3 km
- Gruyeres (Switzerland)
- 20 km
- Gstaad (Switzerland)
- 51 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 18 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,109 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours