German Vista with Oberammergau
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- US $ 2,249
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Berlin and end in Munich! With the oberammergau passion play tour German Vista with Oberammergau, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Munich and through Berlin, Germany and 6 other destinations in Germany. German Vista with Oberammergau includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJoannaWritten on July 12, 20171.0 - BadI would never use this company again. I recently purchased a Germany tour through Globus and paid extra for trip insurance (to cover me in case there were unforeseen issues). I was supposed to fly via Delta. Because of a plane landing in the wrong terminal, all flights were severely delayed. I sat around at JFK Airport for 15 hours before I found out the flight was canceled. Delta tried rebooking me on a flight that would get me to Germany a couple of days later when half the tour was over. I, in turn, canceled my flights. Not only did the trip insurance I purchased through Globus NOT cover trip interruption (even though it is listed in the plan I purchased), Globus refused any kind of reimbursement or credit towards another tour. I am now out of $2600 for a trip I didn't go on. Lesson here...do your research before purchasing any kind of tour. Find a reputable company. Issues with travel are becoming more and more common these days. I have been going back and forth w/Delta, Globus, Allianz Insurance and my credit card company, and it has been a nightmare. I would NOT recommend Globus!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN BERLIN, GERMANY
- Day 2: BERLIN
- Day 3: BERLIN–DRESDEN
- Day 4: DRESDEN–WEIMAR–ROTHENBURG
- Day 5: ROTHENBURG–NEUSCHWANSTEIN
- Day 6: NEUSCHWANSTEIN–OBERAMMERGAU
- Day 7: OBERAMMERGAU–MUNICH
- Day 8: MUNICH
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Bad by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
German Vista with Oberammergau
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from Berlin8 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to MunichOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Berlin8 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $2,269Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from Berlin8 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to Munich7 seats leftUSD $2,269Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Berlin8 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $2,269Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Berlin8 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Munich9 seats leftUSD $2,269Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from Berlin8 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to Munich7 seats leftUSD $2,269Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Berlin8 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Munich8 seats leftUSD $2,269Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Berlin8 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Munich7 seats leftUSD $2,289Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from Berlin8 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to MunichOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,289Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Berlin8 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $2,289Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 July 2018 the full payment of $2,249 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2249 for German Vista with Oberammergau, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 832 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 169 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 196 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 207 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 25 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 71 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,249 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on German Vista with Oberammergau