Munich, Salzburg & Vienna with Oberammergau
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- US $ 2,649
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Munich and end in Vienna! With the oberammergau passion play tour Munich, Salzburg & Vienna with Oberammergau, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Munich to Vienna and through Munich, Germany and 6 other destinations in Europe. Munich, Salzburg & Vienna with Oberammergau includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- DianeAmbro's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWonderful tour of Scotland. We were able to see and do many interesting things. I especially enjoyed the tour of the Bri... Read more
- Maxsimpson's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour had a brillIant time
- Lance Odland's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...ve information by email. As well, I was (apparently) registered with Globus as an American and not as a Canadian. (2) The tour to Berlin gave s... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 2: MUNICH–OBERAMMERGAU
- Day 3: OBERAMMERGAU–NEUSCHWANSTEIN–INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA–SALZBURG
- Day 4: SALZBURG
- Day 5: SALZBURG–MONDSEE–VIENNA
- Day 6: VIENNA
- Day 7: AT LEISURE IN VIENNA
- Day 8: VIENNA
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Munich, Salzburg & Vienna with Oberammergau
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $2,649Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to ViennaOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,669Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $2,669Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $2,679Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $2,679Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $2,669Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $2,669Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $2,669Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to ViennaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,679Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Munich8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to ViennaOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,679Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 July 2018 the full payment of $2,649 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2649 for Munich, Salzburg & Vienna with Oberammergau, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 543 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 25 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 22 km
- Mondsee (Austria)
- 229 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,649 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours