Wildlife expedition in Sarek National Park, Lapland
- Helicopter transfer to and from Sarek National Park
- Spend four nights in tent in complete wilderness + two nights at a guesthouse
- Watch and photograph some of Europe´s largest Moose and other wildlife
- Good chances to see Northern Lights from the camp site
- Local guides and small groups for a more genuine experience
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Start and end in Jokkmokk! With the wildlife tour Wildlife expedition in Sarek National Park, Lapland, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Jokkmokk, Sweden and Sarek National Park. Wildlife expedition in Sarek National Park, Lapland is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about Wild Sweden:Write a review
- Marie W's review about another Wild Sweden tour4.0 - GoodThe whole trip was very authentic. The warm welcome and Fika at Kolarbyn Lodge was a perfect start. We a had a great tim... Read more
- Andres Federico Giraldo's review about another Wild Sweden tour4.5 - ExcellentI stayed three nights at Kolarbyn Ecolodge, amazing place, beautiful nature, very well organized, all tours departed on ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrival and introduction
- Day 2 - Into the wild
- Day 3 - Mountain plateau hike
- Day 4 - Wildlife watching in Rapa valley
- Day 5 - Wildlife watching in Rapa valley
- Day 6 - More wildlife watching, then return to civilisation
- Day 7 - Departure day
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Jokkmokk.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wild Sweden booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Wildlife expedition in Sarek National Park, Lapland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Sweden will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Sweden tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 238 km.
- Jokkmokk (Sweden)
- 119 km
- Sarek National Park (Sweden)
- 119 km
- Jokkmokk (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wildlife expedition in Sarek National Park, Lapland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours