Remarkable Rhine - Amsterdam to Basel
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,975
+ $180 Port Charge
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in Basel ! With the river cruise tour Remarkable Rhine - Amsterdam to Basel, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Basel and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 7 other destinations in Europe.
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam (Embark)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Oberwesel (Bacharach)
- Day 5: Frankfurt
- Day 6: Speyer
- Day 7: Strasbourg
- Day 8: Basel
- Day 9: Basel (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Remarkable Rhine - Amsterdam to Basel
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Basel9 seats left River EmpressRiver EmpressOnly 4 days left toSave $164USD $3,935+ $180 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Basel7 seats left River EmpressRiver EmpressOnly 4 days left toSave $200USD $4,799+ $180 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Basel9 seats left River EmpressRiver EmpressOnly 4 days left toSave $180USD $4,319+ $180 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Basel10+ seats left River EmpressRiver EmpressOnly 4 days left toSave $180USD $4,319+ $180 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Amsterdam9 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Basel7 seats left River EmpressRiver EmpressOnly 4 days left toSave $124USD $2,975+ $180 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Basel is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $2,975 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2975 for Remarkable Rhine - Amsterdam to Basel, but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 693 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 107 km
- Oberwesel (Germany)
- 6 km
- Bacharach (Germany)
- 65 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 90 km
- Speyer (Germany)
- 96 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 115 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,975 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours