Remarkable Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel, 2018)
- Harry Barton's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.0 - Good
Good tour, imteresting itinerary
- Eris McEncroe's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.0 - Good
Pros - Service was excellent Cons - Rooms too small - Food very average for the price - lift didn't work entire trip The cruise ended early due to low water levels in the Danube. That can't be helped but they did not advise us until it was a fait accompli... Read more
- Rata Johnstone Robinson's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - Excellent
Very good tour - excellent guides, very knowledgeable and fun!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam (Embark)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Oberwesel (Bacharach)
- Day 5: Frankfurt
- Day 6: Speyer
- Day 7: Strasbourg
- Day 8: Basel
- Day 9: Basel (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
- Main Page Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Basel is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 125 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Remarkable Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel, 2018), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 107 km
- Oberwesel (Germany)
- 6 km
- Bacharach (Germany)
- 65 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 90 km
- Speyer (Germany)
- 96 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 115 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,890 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 25,394 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours