Remarkable Rhine (Basel to Amsterdam, 2018)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 20 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,685
+ $180 Port Charge
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Basel and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Remarkable Rhine (Basel to Amsterdam, 2018), you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Basel to Amsterdam and through Basel, Switzerland and 7 other destinations in Europe. Remarkable Rhine (Basel to Amsterdam, 2018) includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- RoseMarie A. Guterl's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our first river cruise and we loved everything about it. The staff was so attentive the ship S.S. Maria Therese... Read more
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Basel (Embark)
- Day 2: Basel
- Day 3: Strasbourg
- Day 4: Speyer
- Day 5: Frankfurt
- Day 6: Oberwesel (Bacharach)
- Day 7: Cologne
- Day 8: Amsterdam
- Day 9: Amsterdam (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Remarkable Rhine (Basel to Amsterdam, 2018)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Basel9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left River EmpressRiver Empress$114USD $3,685+ $180 Port Charge
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Basel9 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftRiver EmpressRiver Empress$132USD $4,267+ $180 Port ChargeSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Basel9 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftRiver EmpressRiver Empress$87USD $2,812+ $180 Port ChargeSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Basel is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 125 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $3,685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3685 for Remarkable Rhine (Basel to Amsterdam, 2018), but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 702 km.
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 115 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 96 km
- Speyer (Germany)
- 90 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 68 km
- Oberwesel (Germany)
- 6 km
- Bacharach (Germany)
- 113 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,964 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours