Kolarbyn Ecolodge Wildlife Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 749
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge
- Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge
- - Stay three nights in a cosy forest hut at Kolarbyn Ecolodge
- - Chop fire wood and cook food over open fire
- - You can expect to see Moose, Beavers and other wild animals
- - Learn more about Sweden's wildlife and nature by our skilled guides
- - Canoe at a silent lake, use the floating sauna, go for a hike, collect berries & mushrooms
- - Local guides and small groups for more genuine experiences
- Age range
- 8 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge! With the wildlife tour Kolarbyn Ecolodge Wildlife Adventure, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge, Sweden. Kolarbyn Ecolodge Wildlife Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MarieWritten on May 28, 20184.0 - GoodThe whole trip was very authentic. The warm welcome and Fika at Kolarbyn Lodge was a perfect start. We a had a great time kayaking and spending time in the nature. We also really enjoyed cooking for ourselves throughout the whole trip. The beaver & moose safaris were just amazing and so authentic - probably the best things during the whole trip. The tour guide Kurt was REALLY great we had an incredible time. Thanks to you and your great team for the amazing time we had :)Show detailed ratings
- AFAndresWritten on September 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentI stayed three nights at Kolarbyn Ecolodge, amazing place, beautiful nature, very well organized, all tours departed on time, guides and camping organizers did their best to provide a unique experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Welcome day:
- Day 2 - Outdoor activities and beaver day:
- Day 3 - Outdoor activities and moose day:
- Day 4 - Departure or Wolf howling tour:
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kolarbyn Ecolodge Wildlife Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge10+ seats left$23USD $747
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge10+ seats left$23USD $747
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge10+ seats left$23USD $747
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge10+ seats left$23USD $747
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge10+ seats left$23USD $747
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge10+ seats left$23USD $747
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-LodgeOnly 2 seats left$23USD $747
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge10+ seats left$23USD $747
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge10+ seats left$23USD $747
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge3 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge10+ seats left$23USD $747
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wild Sweden booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $749 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $749 for Kolarbyn Ecolodge Wildlife Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Sweden will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Sweden tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kolarbyn Ecolodge Wildlife Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kolarbyn Ecolodge Wildlife Adventure