ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: y BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - BILBAO (Sunday)
- Day 2: y BILBAO - SANTILLANA - SANTANDER (Monday)
- Day 3: y SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO (Tuesday)
- Day 4: y OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO (Wednesday)
- Day 5: y LUGO - SALAMANCA - MADRID (Thursday)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PaulaWritten on September 1, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I was very happy with the trip. We had a great guide from Zaragoza. The group was a good size and stuck together pretty well. The hotels were very nice and we thought the breakfasts were good. The dinners were heavy on starch. The only vegetables were in... Read moreReview collected by Trapsatur
- GNGabrielWritten on May 24, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour guide was nice but as many before me have noted, it was geard to Spanish speaking people. The guide's English skills were not really adequate. The bus was clean. Some water from the company would have made a big difference. Hotels pretty nice with... Read more
- NMNancyWritten on August 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was very well organized and Riad was excellent. The breakfast were very good but the dinners were not so good. Maybe more traditional food from each place could be included. The hotel in tourist class que were low class for example in Oviedo and Lugo.
- CameronWritten on June 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Nice tour but I wouldn't recommend for other English speaking travellers unless you are very independent. As this is a predominantly Spanish tour company most of the other travellers stick together and the non-spanish travellers are alone. (I was the only... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Barcelona5 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $642Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Barcelona5 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $642Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Trapsatur. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trapsatur. Please familiarise yourself with the Trapsatur payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 245 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 97 km
- Santillana del Mar (Spain)
- 26 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 165 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 25 km
- Gijon (Spain)
- 164 km
- Lugo (Spain)
- 276 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 176 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,205 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Green Spain