- Our saving
- US $ 590
- +9 Destinations
- Northern Spain
- Rather Poor
- NMNancyWritten on August 7, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was very well organized and Riad was excellent. The breakfast were very good but the dinners were not so good. Maybe more traditional food from each place could be included. The hotel in tourist class que were low class for example in Oviedo and Lugo.Show detailed ratings
- CameronWritten on June 8, 20184.0 - GoodNice tour but I wouldn't recommend for other English speaking travellers unless you are very independent. As this is a predominantly Spanish tour company most of the other travellers stick together and the non-spanish travellers are alone. (I was the only english person on the bus.) Dont get me wrong...the tour was fine but I am just offering a warning.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - SAN SEBASTIAN (Sunday)
- Day 2: SAN SEBASTIAN - BILBAO - SANTILLANA - SANTANDER (Monday)
- Day 3: SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO (Tuesday)
- Day 4: OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO (Wednesday)
- Day 5: LUGO - SALAMANCA - MADRID (Thursday)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Barcelona5 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$19USD $623Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Barcelona5 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to MadridOnly 1 seat left$18USD $590
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $590 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $590 for Green Spain, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 206 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 97 km
- Santillana del Mar (Spain)
- 26 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 165 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 25 km
- Gijon (Spain)
- 164 km
- Lugo (Spain)
- 276 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $590 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Green Spain via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Green Spain