- Our saving
- US $ 677
- Drive through the land of Don Quixote
- Discover Cordoba's Mezquita
- Explore the vibrant old centre of Seville
- Marvel at the Alhambra and its gardens
- Rather Poor
- JLJohnWritten on July 23, 20183.5 - GoodWe were very fortunate that we had a really nice group of people as travel companions which helps make the journey more enjoyable, I think the only issue was a general consensus among the English speaking travelers to which there was only six of us, with the main language being Spanish, that when the information was being provided , it was mainly in Spanish with very little translation into English, at least that was our perception, still A very enjoyable experience, a good way to see the country without the stress of driving,getting lost and then trying to find your way back to were you. Should be.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear John: Thanks for your comments, we will use them to improve our services. Regarding the amount of English used, please note that more words are needed to provide the same information in Spanish than in English. On the other hand, as there were more Spanish speaking travelers than English, more questions in Spanish were made, so more Spanish was spoken. Both causes can have made you have the impression of receiving less information than the Spanish speaking passengers, but please note that all our guides have clear instructions to give explanations 50% in Spanish and 50% in English. Thanks again, Best regards
- YRyadiraWritten on June 7, 20182.5 - AverageThis was a terrible trip. Trapsatur are irresponsible, liars and Tourradar washes their hands by just saying that the responsible party is Trapsatur. we spent all day in a bus and very little time actually touring the sites. There was no Wifi on the bus even though on the site itinerary it said there would be. The bus was comfortable, but on the way back to Barcelona there was something on the roof that was opened and the driver did not know how to close it. so there was cold air coming in, with noise and pollen. In Granada they did NOT have the tickets to ALHAMBRA for the group (that is the reason why anyone visits Granada and they told us on the bus when we were 2 hours away that they did not have tickets). They only had 2 tickets for 20 people, and their idea of making it up to us was a quick walk around the outside and going into the free castle with a tour guide that had literally been called 30 min before our arrival. They change the itinerary without telling us . I requested an official itinerary of where we would be staying and the exact places we would see and never got anything. I was told they would let me know. the optional tours are not worth it you can do them yourself for half the price in most cases. I paid extra for the better hotel but at the end everyone ended up in the same hotel. The NH hotel the bed was so uncomfortable and the food was not good. We got to Madrid late and did not do any kind of tour at all. they just left us at the hotel. No one knew what was going on when I asked any questions, they just gave me the runaround at every turn. This is not a serious company and they are disorganized. The young guy that was basically the Tour guide was young and inexperienced. He was nice but all he repeated was that he had no control over anything and there was nothing he could do. I Don't blame him for anything the company put him in a really tough spot. I am completely disgusted with Trapsatur and Tourradar they have no consideration for your time and the fact that you travel so far to experience Spain. Do not spend your money with this company you are better off doing everything yourself.Show detailed ratings
- DPDorothyWritten on June 6, 20183.0 - AverageI paid for the upgrade hotel fee, but I did not get the upgrade in Seville. Our tour guide was inexperienced and did not have correct information about the itinerary, and did not inform the group about changes. Trapsatur did not book the tickets for Alhambra in Granada so we could not enter in the site which was the primary reason to go to Granada and it was included in the package. The company did not inform the group about the ticket issue until the day of and told us that they were only able to get 2 tickets, and the group was more than 20 people. Then one of the group members called the main company office to complain, but they refused to reimburse the loss. I've traveled with other agencies in the past, and this was a very unorganized trip. Overall, I can not recommend this company to other people.Show detailed ratings
- HuiWritten on December 19, 20173.5 - GoodWe had a terrific driver for this tour and our group was small so we used a minivan. That was great. The tour basically drove us to the locations and from there, there were 3 tours at Cordoba, Sevilla & Alhambra. The downside is that all tours are quite brief and feels very rushed, but it gives a brief insight of the places if you have limited time. Then there is free time after the tour to explore the cities of Sevilla, Granada and Valencia on your own. The accomodations are tourist class ie. 3-4 stars hotels, which are basic but alright for the price of the tour package.Show detailed ratings
- FJFERNANDOWritten on November 13, 20174.0 - GoodI would like to give a feedback about my recent tour "Andalusia & Valencia". Throughout the trip my wife and I always stayed at a hotel away from the attractions of the city and separated from the rest of the tour group, who mostly were in the best hotel. This happened in Madrid, since we stayed alone at a hotel far from the center of the city, where the rest of the group was. In Seville we were also separated from the others, who stayed at a hotel in the most modern part of the city. Similarly, in Granada we stayed at a hotel further away, while most of the group stayed at a great hotel in the city center. Finally, we stayed at a 3 star hotel, while the others stayed at the 4 star hotel in the same complex a block away. That has hindered our travel by making it difficult to access attractions and reducing our degree of satisfaction, which is generally relative and the result from a natural comparison. When hiring the package I was not informed that there were 2 types of hotels in each city visited by the tour. That choice was not offered to me, even if there was an increase in the value of the payment.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Fernando: We are really sorry to hear that the hotel did not match your expectations, and sorry also for the misunderstanding, as in the Tour Radar webpage you have a clear option of "Upgrade to First Class"; anyway, we are already working on it, and will try to set it clearer. Regarding the location of the hotels, we do not really understand your impression of being farer from the main attractions that the others, as, despite the location of the first class hotels is better, the difference, in most cases, is not as big as you say. Anyway, we thank you for your comments, and try to improve the location of our hotels. Thanks again, Best regards, Rodrigo
- JDJeffreyWritten on October 12, 20172.0 - Rather poor3 incompetent " tour guides" rather more transfer staff . Terrible waiting every day at hotels due to no organisation due to two buses running along each other...1 st and 2 nd class we were unaware of. Beware as 5 of us were always separated from main group as 2 nd class bookings ,and we never ate with the group .....dinner or breakfast, couldn't bond with fellow travellers to share at meals ,our tales of our sightseeing ,or dress to impress as such. Why change for dinner when we only had 3 hardly English speaking fellow guests of coach tour WITH US 2. We were alway hurried at breakfast to get on bus to meet up with the 1 ST CLASS GUESTS!!! Not nice thankyou. 'Jack' our only contact re being seperate always from main group of guests on this coach tour , often miles away in our tourist class booking hotels was just not interested or at all helpful with this. He responded with " contact your agent ,I'm only a free lancer". Well he was our tour director supposedly so what a shambles. We were a married couple with only 3 young men and I the wife had no one to chat to or show my shopping buys too as two were Chinese and one Pakistan guys and not culturally interested in my English culture slant on trip....not racism ,just tour not organised for English speaking cultural travellers as advertised.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Jeffrey: We are really sorry to hear that the tour did not match your expectations. The truth is that for our English speaking cultural travelers we have special departures for this and other tours, for an small upgrade in price. Maybe next time you should try one of these. For next year we even have them in small groups, so that you do not have to suffer the hassle of being in a large group. Regarding the comments about our tour guide, this is totally unacceptable, we will talk to him, and check what really happened. Again, our apologies for your experience, hope we will br able to compensate you next time. Best regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - MADRID (Sunday)
- Day 2: MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Monday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE (Tuesday)
- Day 4: SEVILLE - GRANADA (Wednesday)
- Day 5: GRANADA - VALENCIA (Thursday)
- Day 6: VALENCIA - BARCELONA (Friday)
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour going inside the Alhambra?
Due to the new policy implemented by the Board of the Alhambra, which restricts the number of entrances for the TTOO, it is not possible to guarantee the visit inside the monument.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$41USD $747Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$79$788-10%USD $710
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$79$788-10%USD $710
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Barcelona7 seats left$79$788-10%USD $710
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$79$788-10%USD $710
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$75$753-10%USD $677
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$75$753-10%USD $677
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$75$753-10%USD $677
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$75$753-10%USD $677
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$75$753-10%USD $677
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $677 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $677 for Andalusia Levante , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 274 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 38 km
- Baza (Spain)
- 86 km
- Puerto Lumbreras (Spain)
- 246 km
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $677 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia Levante via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia Levante