The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 12:02:56
- Our saving
- US $ 724
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Barcelona! With the coach/bus tour Andalusia Levante , you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 9 other destinations in Spain. Andalusia Levante includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 7 to 65 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- HuiWritten on December 19, 20173.5 - GoodWe had a terrific driver for this tour and our group was small so we used a minivan. That was great. The tour basically drove us to the locations and from there, there were 3 tours at Cordoba, Sevilla & Alhambra. The downside is that all tours are quite brief and feels very rushed, but it gives a brief insight of the places if you have limited time. Then there is free time after the tour to explore the cities of Sevilla, Granada and Valencia on your own. The accomodations are tourist class ie. 3-4 stars hotels, which are basic but alright for the price of the tour package.Show detailed ratings
- FJFERNANDOWritten on November 13, 20174.0 - GoodI would like to give a feedback about my recent tour "Andalusia & Valencia". Throughout the trip my wife and I always stayed at a hotel away from the attractions of the city and separated from the rest of the tour group, who mostly were in the best hotel. This happened in Madrid, since we stayed alone at a hotel far from the center of the city, where the rest of the group was. In Seville we were also separated from the others, who stayed at a hotel in the most modern part of the city. Similarly, in Granada we stayed at a hotel further away, while most of the group stayed at a great hotel in the city center. Finally, we stayed at a 3 star hotel, while the others stayed at the 4 star hotel in the same complex a block away. That has hindered our travel by making it difficult to access attractions and reducing our degree of satisfaction, which is generally relative and the result from a natural comparison. When hiring the package I was not informed that there were 2 types of hotels in each city visited by the tour. That choice was not offered to me, even if there was an increase in the value of the payment.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Fernando: We are really sorry to hear that the hotel did not match your expectations, and sorry also for the misunderstanding, as in the Tour Radar webpage you have a clear option of "Upgrade to First Class"; anyway, we are already working on it, and will try to set it clearer. Regarding the location of the hotels, we do not really understand your impression of being farer from the main attractions that the others, as, despite the location of the first class hotels is better, the difference, in most cases, is not as big as you say. Anyway, we thank you for your comments, and try to improve the location of our hotels. Thanks again, Best regards, Rodrigo
- JDJeffreyWritten on October 12, 20172.0 - Rather poor3 incompetent " tour guides" rather more transfer staff . Terrible waiting every day at hotels due to no organisation due to two buses running along each other...1 st and 2 nd class we were unaware of. Beware as 5 of us were always separated from main group as 2 nd class bookings ,and we never ate with the group .....dinner or breakfast, couldn't bond with fellow travellers to share at meals ,our tales of our sightseeing ,or dress to impress as such. Why change for dinner when we only had 3 hardly English speaking fellow guests of coach tour WITH US 2. We were alway hurried at breakfast to get on bus to meet up with the 1 ST CLASS GUESTS!!! Not nice thankyou. 'Jack' our only contact re being seperate always from main group of guests on this coach tour , often miles away in our tourist class booking hotels was just not interested or at all helpful with this. He responded with " contact your agent ,I'm only a free lancer". Well he was our tour director supposedly so what a shambles. We were a married couple with only 3 young men and I the wife had no one to chat to or show my shopping buys too as two were Chinese and one Pakistan guys and not culturally interested in my English culture slant on trip....not racism ,just tour not organised for English speaking cultural travellers as advertised.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Jeffrey: We are really sorry to hear that the tour did not match your expectations. The truth is that for our English speaking cultural travelers we have special departures for this and other tours, for an small upgrade in price. Maybe next time you should try one of these. For next year we even have them in small groups, so that you do not have to suffer the hassle of being in a large group. Regarding the comments about our tour guide, this is totally unacceptable, we will talk to him, and check what really happened. Again, our apologies for your experience, hope we will br able to compensate you next time. Best regards, Rodrigo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - MADRID (Sunday)
- Day 2: MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Monday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE (Tuesday)
- Day 4: SEVILLE - GRANADA (Wednesday)
- Day 5: GRANADA - VALENCIA (Thursday)
- Day 6: VALENCIA - BARCELONA (Friday)
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$30USD $724Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$30USD $724
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$30USD $724
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$30USD $724
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$30USD $724
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$32USD $757
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $724 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $724 for Andalusia Levante , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,877 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 274 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 38 km
- Baza (Spain)
- 86 km
- Puerto Lumbreras (Spain)
- 246 km
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $724 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalusia Levante via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia Levante