Andalusia Levante (11 destinations)
- Our saving
- US $ 760
- Drive through the land of Don Quixote
- Discover Cordoba's Mezquita
- Explore the vibrant old centre of Seville
- Marvel at the Alhambra and its gardens
- Age range
- 7 to 65 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - MADRID (Sunday)
Start point Main entrance, Hotel Catalonia Atenas, Avenida Meridiana 151, Barcelona, Barcelona 08026, Spain 08:00 - 08:00
- Day 2: MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Monday)
- Day 3: SEVILLE (Tuesday)
- Day 4: SEVILLE - GRANADA (Wednesday)
- Day 5: GRANADA - VALENCIA (Thursday)
Day 6: VALENCIA - BARCELONA (Friday)
End point Main entrance, Hotel Catalonia Atenas, Avenida Meridiana 151, Barcelona, Barcelona 08026, Spain
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- FSFaminaWritten on April 9, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The guide was so bad. I’ve been on many guided tours and never have had such a bad guide. Not only did he not provide info, he was rude and acted inappropriately.
- BehnamWritten on January 7, 20192.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The bus was not comfortable; the driver did not offer or guide us what to do and basically; he drove us from one hotel to another. We had no time to do anything our own either because of the timing of arrival and living for the next destination. Overall,... Read more
- CelineWritten on November 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great overall, I think it could have been a bit longer, we spent a lot of time on the road, I would have liked more time to explore. What stood out though was our tour guide's professionalism, courtesy, fun and lively approach to the trip.... Read more
- LVLEONWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good tour but: I could not access ANY of the links you sent me, including one for rating. Language was a big problem throughout, both for the guides as well as for fellow travellers. Lots of info gets lost this way and detracts from the experience,... Read more
- JLJohnWritten on July 23, 20183.5 - Good
We were very fortunate that we had a really nice group of people as travel companions which helps make the journey more enjoyable, I think the only issue was a general consensus among the English speaking travelers to which there was only six of us, with... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear John: Thanks for your comments, we will use them to improve our services. Regarding the amount of English used, please note that more words are needed to provide the same information in Spanish than in English. On the other hand, as there were more Spanish speaking travelers than English, more questions in Spanish were made, so more Spanish was spoken. Both causes can have made you have the impression of receiving less information than the Spanish speaking passengers, but please note that all our guides have clear instructions to give explanations 50% in Spanish and 50% in English. Thanks again, Best regards
- YRyadiraWritten on June 7, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This was a terrible trip. Trapsatur are irresponsible, liars and Tourradar washes their hands by just saying that the responsible party is Trapsatur. we spent all day in a bus and very little time actually touring the sites. There was no Wifi on the bus... Read more
- DPDorothyWritten on June 6, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I paid for the upgrade hotel fee, but I did not get the upgrade in Seville. Our tour guide was inexperienced and did not have correct information about the itinerary, and did not inform the group about changes. Trapsatur did not book the tickets for... Read more
- HuiWritten on December 19, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a terrific driver for this tour and our group was small so we used a minivan. That was great. The tour basically drove us to the locations and from there, there were 3 tours at Cordoba, Sevilla & Alhambra. The downside is that all tours are quite... Read more
- FJFERNANDOWritten on November 13, 20174.0 - Good
I would like to give a feedback about my recent tour "Andalusia & Valencia". Throughout the trip my wife and I always stayed at a hotel away from the attractions of the city and separated from the rest of the tour group, who mostly were in the best hotel.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Fernando: We are really sorry to hear that the hotel did not match your expectations, and sorry also for the misunderstanding, as in the Tour Radar webpage you have a clear option of "Upgrade to First Class"; anyway, we are already working on it, and will try to set it clearer. Regarding the location of the hotels, we do not really understand your impression of being farer from the main attractions that the others, as, despite the location of the first class hotels is better, the difference, in most cases, is not as big as you say. Anyway, we thank you for your comments, and try to improve the location of our hotels. Thanks again, Best regards, Rodrigo
- JDJeffreyWritten on October 12, 20172.0 - Rather poor
3 incompetent " tour guides" rather more transfer staff . Terrible waiting every day at hotels due to no organisation due to two buses running along each other...1 st and 2 nd class we were unaware of. Beware as 5 of us were always separated from main... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewHi Jeffrey: We are really sorry to hear that the tour did not match your expectations. The truth is that for our English speaking cultural travelers we have special departures for this and other tours, for an small upgrade in price. Maybe next time you should try one of these. For next year we even have them in small groups, so that you do not have to suffer the hassle of being in a large group. Regarding the comments about our tour guide, this is totally unacceptable, we will talk to him, and check what really happened. Again, our apologies for your experience, hope we will br able to compensate you next time. Best regards, Rodrigo
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour going inside the Alhambra?
Due to the new policy implemented by the Board of the Alhambra, which restricts the number of entrances for the TTOO, it is not possible to guarantee the visit inside the monument.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Andalusia Levante (11 destinations)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayDec 20, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
- SundayDec 29, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJan 17, 2020to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
- SundayJan 19, 2020from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJan 24, 2020to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
- SundayJan 26, 2020from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJan 31, 2020to Barcelona0 seats left$23USD $760
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Trapsatur. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trapsatur. Please familiarise yourself with the Trapsatur payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 274 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 38 km
- Baza (Spain)
- 86 km
- Puerto Lumbreras (Spain)
- 246 km
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $760 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalusia Levante (11 destinations)