Zagreb to Venice Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,909
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit one of the world's oldest monasteries in Dubrovnik
- Learn the legend behind islet, Our Lady of the Rocks
- Travel to Split and check out the Roman Diocletian Palace
- Tour the atmospheric caverns of the largest cave in Europe
- Float beneath the Bridge of Sighs in romantic Venice
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Sightseeing, Historical
Start in Zagreb and end in Venice! With the in-depth cultural tour Zagreb to Venice Tour, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Zagreb, Croatia and 12 other destinations in Europe. Zagreb to Venice Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CMCatrionaWritten on October 7, 20184.0 - GoodBeautiful country side. Tour director excellent and kept group on control. While keeping it fun. Most hotels were excellent. A couple were not the best, but not much choice where you are. Found some of the local guides got a little long winded, not just my opinion by the way. The whole group felt that way. All in all well worth the money and enjoyed the trip. First time on a bus tour, personally found 12 Days on the bus to much. Would do one again, but not for such a long time. Lots of walking and kept you very busy.Show detailed ratings
- DCDeniseWritten on May 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentAntonija had amazing knowledge. Always friendly and willing to help with any request. I would definately be please if I booked another tour and Antonija was the guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Zagreb, Saturday
- Day 2, in Zagreb, Sunday
- Day 3, Zagreb to Sarajevo, Monday
- Day 4, Sarajevo to Dubrovnik, Tuesday
- Day 5, in Dubrovnik, Wednesday
- Day 6, in Dubrovnik, excursion to Montenegro, Thursday
- Day 7, Dubrovnik to Split, Friday
- Day 8, Split to Trogir and Plitvice Lakes, Saturday
- Day 9, in Plitvice Lakes, Sunday
- Day 10, Plitvice to Opatija, Postojna & Bled, Monday
- Day 11, in Bled, Ljubljana Excursion, Tuesday
- Day 12, Bled, to Trieste & Venice, Wednesday
- Day 13, in Venice, Thursday
- Day 14, depart Venice, Friday
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Zagreb to Venice Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Venice8 seats left$90USD $2,909
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Venice8 seats left$90USD $2,909
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Venice8 seats left$90USD $2,909
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Venice0 seats left$90USD $2,909Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Venice8 seats left$90USD $2,909
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Venice8 seats left$90USD $2,909
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Venice8 seats left$90USD $2,909
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Venice8 seats left$90USD $2,909
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Venice8 seats left$90USD $2,909
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Venice8 seats left$90USD $2,909
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro , Slovenia and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $2,909 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2909 for Zagreb to Venice Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,400 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 282 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 134 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 49 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,909 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Zagreb to Venice Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Zagreb to Venice Tour