Zagreb to Venice Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 38:47:24
- Our saving
- US $ 2,677
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Zagreb and end in Venice! With the in-depth cultural tour Zagreb to Venice Tour, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Zagreb, Croatia and 11 other destinations in Europe. Zagreb to Venice Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DCDeniseWritten on May 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentAntonija had amazing knowledge. Always friendly and willing to help with any request. I would definately be please if I booked another tour and Antonija was the guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Zagreb, Saturday
- Day 2, in Zagreb, Sunday
- Day 3, Zagreb to Sarajevo, Monday
- Day 4, Sarajevo to Dubrovnik, Tuesday
- Day 5, in Dubrovnik, Wednesday
- Day 6, in Dubrovnik, excursion to Montenegro, Thursday
- Day 7, Dubrovnik to Split, Friday
- Day 8, Split to Trogir and Plitvice Lakes, Saturday
- Day 9, in Plitvice Lakes, Sunday
- Day 10, Plitvice to Opatija, Postojna & Bled, Monday
- Day 11, in Bled, Ljubljana Excursion, Tuesday
- Day 12, Bled, to Trieste & Venice, Wednesday
- Day 13, in Venice, Thursday
- Day 14, depart Venice, Friday
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Zagreb to Venice Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Venice0 seats left$112USD $2,677
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Venice5 seats left$112USD $2,677
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Venice0 seats left$112USD $2,677
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Venice5 seats left$112USD $2,677
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Venice5 seats left$112USD $2,677
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Venice5 seats left$112USD $2,677
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Venice5 seats left$112USD $2,677
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Venice5 seats left$112USD $2,677
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Venice0 seats left$112USD $2,677
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Venice0 seats left$112USD $2,677
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovenia and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $2,677 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2677 for Zagreb to Venice Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,278 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 282 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 134 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 49 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 66 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,677 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Zagreb to Venice Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Zagreb to Venice Tour