Dalmatian Sunshine Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,685
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Zagreb! With the in-depth cultural tour Dalmatian Sunshine Tour, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Zagreb and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 8 other destinations in Europe. Dalmatian Sunshine Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MJMikhailaWritten on April 30, 20182.5 - AverageI would not recommend this tour, unless you are over 60 years old and don’t travel. I liked the itinerary on paper, however we wasted a lot of time on 2 hour lunches, many toilet break and wanting for people. The accommodation was average and the food was bad, I love to taste the local food usually. It was a huge waste of money and time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Dubrovnik, Saturday
- Day 2, in Dubrovnik, Sunday
- Day 3, to Split, Monday
- Day 4, to Trogir and Plitvice Lakes, Tuesday
- Day 5, to Opatija, Postojna and Bled, Wednesday
- Day 6, in Bled, Thursday
- Day 7, to Ljubljana and Zagreb, Friday
- Day 8, in Zagreb, Saturday
- Day 9, depart Zagreb, Sunday
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Dalmatian Sunshine Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$52USD $1,685
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$52USD $1,685
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$52USD $1,685
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$52USD $1,685
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$52USD $1,685
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$52USD $1,685
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$52USD $1,685
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$52USD $1,685
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$52USD $1,685
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$56USD $1,819
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Zagreb is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2018 the full payment of $1,685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1685 for Dalmatian Sunshine Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 732 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 49 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 66 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 117 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dalmatian Sunshine Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dalmatian Sunshine Tour