Dalmatian Sunshine Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 24:35:28
- Our saving
- US $ 1,668
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Zagreb! With the in-depth cultural tour Dalmatian Sunshine Tour, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Zagreb and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 8 other destinations in Europe. Dalmatian Sunshine Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MJMikhailaWritten on April 30, 20182.5 - AverageI would not recommend this tour, unless you are over 60 years old and don’t travel. I liked the itinerary on paper, however we wasted a lot of time on 2 hour lunches, many toilet break and wanting for people. The accommodation was average and the food was bad, I love to taste the local food usually. It was a huge waste of money and time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Dubrovnik, Saturday
- Day 2, in Dubrovnik, Sunday
- Day 3, to Split, Monday
- Day 4, to Trogir and Plitvice Lakes, Tuesday
- Day 5, to Opatija, Postojna and Bled, Wednesday
- Day 6, in Bled, Thursday
- Day 7, to Ljubljana and Zagreb, Friday
- Day 8, in Zagreb, Saturday
- Day 9, depart Zagreb, Sunday
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Dalmatian Sunshine Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$69USD $1,668
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$69USD $1,668
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$69USD $1,668
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$69USD $1,668
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$69USD $1,668
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$69USD $1,668
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$69USD $1,668
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$69USD $1,668
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$69USD $1,668
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$69USD $1,668
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Zagreb is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,668 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1668 for Dalmatian Sunshine Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 732 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 49 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 66 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 117 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,668 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dalmatian Sunshine Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dalmatian Sunshine Tour