Vienna to Budapest Tour
Start in Vienna and end in Budapest! With the historical tour Vienna to Budapest Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Vienna to Budapest and through Vienna, Austria and Budapest. Vienna to Budapest Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Kompas:Write a review
- BarbaraMcCardle's review about another Kompas tour4.0 - GoodAnnoyed we had no notification that the hotel we were staying at the first night had been changed and we wasted over hou... Read more
- Fay Roselt's review about another Kompas tour5.0 - ExcellentNo idea where you thought our experience was bad. I gave either 4 or 5 stars to the questions asked. I did not see a que... Read more
- Roslyn Phillips's review about another Kompas tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved this tour. We were amazed how much of this lovely country we experienced in a short time. We didn't feel rushe... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Vienna, Monday
- Day 2, in Vienna, Tuesday
- Day 3, in Vienna, Wednesday
- Day 4, to Budapest, Thursday
- Day 5, in Budapest, Friday
- Day 6, in Budapest, Saturday
- Day 7, depart Budapest, Sunday
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Vienna to Budapest Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 214 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Vienna to Budapest Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours