Prague to Vienna Tour
- SylviaHooper's review about another Kompas tour5.0 - Excellent
I highly recommend this tour, every aspect of it was fabulous. In particular, our guide Irena was exceptional. We appreciated the quality of the tour and were very glad we weren't tempted to take the slightly cheaper tours on offer with other companies. You... Read more
- Margaret Izanc's review about another Kompas tour4.5 - Excellent
Got to see and learn a lot about Slovenia. The guide and driver were excellent.
- BarbaraMcCardle's review about another Kompas tour4.0 - Good
Annoyed we had no notification that the hotel we were staying at the first night had been changed and we wasted over hour with that. We had to keep asking hotel staff where the meet and greet was as they didnt seem to know. The last night was an optional... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Prague, Friday
- Day 2, in Prague, Saturday
- Day 3, in Prague, Sunday
- Day 4, to Vienna, Monday
- Day 5, in Vienna, Tuesday
- Day 6, in Vienna, Wednesday
- Day 7, depart Vienna Thursday
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Prague to Vienna Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Prague to Vienna Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,541 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours