Ultimate Great Britain Experience
- Witness as history and culture unfolds in Edinburgh
- St. Andrews an ancient town and home of golf
- Georgian splendor in Bath
- See prehistoric Stonehenge
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSachaWritten on June 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing! Was soo good. Everything ran on time, hosts were great and very informative. Was with a lovely bunch of ppl too. Highly recommend :£Show detailed ratingsLet's Travel Services commented on this reviewThank you Sacha for your kind review. We're delighted you enjoyed your trip with Lets Travel. We look forward to seeing you again on a Lets Travel tour in the near future.
- JIJosefinaWritten on May 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was our first time on a Lets Travel tour. Our travel guide Anna was a super star. Knowledge about the places where we visited and detail on local culture went beyond a guide book and was magnificent - particularity her knowledge in the Highlands of Scotland. Anna also really made the effort to get to know everyone which made for a fun and eventful journey. We definitely would come back for another tour run by Lets Travel.Show detailed ratingsLet's Travel Services commented on this reviewThank you Josefina for your kind review. We are pleased you enjoyed your trip with Lets Travel. Yes, we completely agree with you the Scottish Highlands are stunning! We will be sure to pass on your thanks to Anna as well. We look forward to seeing you again on a Lets Travel tour in the near future.
- TterriWritten on May 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had what I can only describe as a trip of a lifetime. Our tour guide made our trip so special and fun - even helped me organize wonderful romantic dinner in Cardiff (Husband is Welsh heritage but had never been to UK). The itinerary was awesome and all the places we went to were excellent as well. I completely feel in love with the UK and can't wait to visit again.Show detailed ratingsLet's Travel Services commented on this reviewThank you Terri for your kind review. We are pleased you enjoyed your trip with Lets Travel and delighted to hear you got extra support from our guide. We look forward to welcoming you back on a Lets Travel tour again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cambridge - York - Darlington
- Day 2: Hadrian's Wall - Borders - Glasgow
- Day 3: Edinburgh
- Day 4: St. Andrews - Highlands
- Day 5: Inverness - Loch Ness - Highlands
- Day 6: Windermere and Lake District - Liverpool
- Day 8: Bath - Stonehenge
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends on Day 8, after a busy day of exploring the Georgian city of Bath and the prehistoric monument of Stonehenge. You will arrive back in London at around 7:00pm, where you will be dropped off The Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith, W6 9QH. Please be aware that the return time is dependant upon external factors.
Where and when does this tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in London. You will meet your tour group at 9:00am at The Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith, W6 9QH. Here you will board the coach and make your way thought the English countryside en route to Cambridge.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however we can assist with arranging privately charged transfers. Please contact our customer service team to arrange this once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Let's Travel Services booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ultimate Great Britain Experience, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Let's Travel Services will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Let's Travel Services tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 80 km
- Cambridge (England)
- 211 km
- York (England)
- 70 km
- Darlington (England)
- 75 km
- Hadrian's Wall (England)
- 152 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 147 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate Great Britain Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Great Britain Experience