Ultimate Great Britain Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 1,238
- Witness as history and culture unfolds in Edinburgh
- St. Andrews an ancient town and home of golf
- Georgian splendor in Bath
- See prehistoric Stonehenge
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JIJosefinaWritten on May 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was our first time on a Lets Travel tour. Our travel guide Anna was a super star. Knowledge about the places where we visited and detail on local culture went beyond a guide book and was magnificent - particularity her knowledge in the Highlands of Scotland. Anna also really made the effort to get to know everyone which made for a fun and eventful journey. We definitely would come back for another tour run by Lets Travel.Show detailed ratingsLet's Travel Services commented on this reviewThank you Josefina for your kind review. We are pleased you enjoyed your trip with Lets Travel. Yes, we completely agree with you the Scottish Highlands are stunning! We will be sure to pass on your thanks to Anna as well. We look forward to seeing you again on a Lets Travel tour in the near future.
- TterriWritten on May 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had what I can only describe as a trip of a lifetime. Our tour guide made our trip so special and fun - even helped me organize wonderful romantic dinner in Cardiff (Husband is Welsh heritage but had never been to UK). The itinerary was awesome and all the places we went to were excellent as well. I completely feel in love with the UK and can't wait to visit again.Show detailed ratingsLet's Travel Services commented on this reviewThank you Terri for your kind review. We are pleased you enjoyed your trip with Lets Travel and delighted to hear you got extra support from our guide. We look forward to welcoming you back on a Lets Travel tour again.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cambridge - York - Darlington
- Day 2: Hadrian's Wall - Borders - Glasgow
- Day 3: Edinburgh
- Day 4: St. Andrews - Highlands
- Day 5: Inverness - Loch Ness - Highlands
- Day 6: Windermere and Lake District - Liverpool
- Day 8: Bath - Stonehenge
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Is Day 1 when all passengers arrive and meet in London and a day to roam around London; or is it the first day of the bus tour?
On day 1 you will already be driving to Cambridge, so if you want to visit London you will need to arrive some days earlier. Same on the last day, the group will arrive only in the evening to London.
- May 1, 2017
Where is the pick up location in London?
The pick up location in London is from the Royal Air Force Memorial (Opp. Whitehall Gardens), Victoria Embankment, London, WC2N 6NU.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Ultimate Great Britain Experience
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to London0 seats left$33USD $1,070
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$38USD $1,238
- SundayJul 1, 2018from London8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to London0 seats left$38USD $1,238
- SundayJul 15, 2018from London8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$38USD $1,238
- SundayJul 29, 2018from London8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to London0 seats left$38USD $1,238
- SundayAug 12, 2018from London8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$38USD $1,238
- SundayAug 26, 2018from London8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to London0 seats left$38USD $1,238
- SundaySep 9, 2018from London8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$38USD $1,238
- SundaySep 23, 2018from London8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$38USD $1,238
- SundayOct 7, 2018from London8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to London0 seats left$38USD $1,238
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Let's Travel Services booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,238 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1238 for Ultimate Great Britain Experience, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Let's Travel Services will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Let's Travel Services tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 80 km
- Cambridge (England)
- 211 km
- York (England)
- 70 km
- Darlington (England)
- 75 km
- Hadrian's Wall (England)
- 152 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 147 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,238 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate Great Britain Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Great Britain Experience