Highlights of Britain Experience
- Soak up the sights and sounds of the amazing Britain
- Visit Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Go sightseeing in Edinburgh and view Edinburg castle
- Drive through the picturesque Lake District region
- Explore the Georgian Bath & then visit the Stonehenge
- Age range
- 10 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Let's Travel Service...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Stratford-Upon-Avon - York - Darlington
- Day 2: Edinburgh - Glasgow
- Day 3: Windermere and Lake District - Liverpool
- Day 4: Liverpool - Cardiff
- Day 5: Bath - Stonehenge
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AFAiraWritten on September 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great! I will recommend it. Our tour guide sky was very helpful.
- PEPeterWritten on August 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good - I was disappointed with some of the 'wasted' time that was spent driving and not arriving to destinations on time to find them open and available for viewing. I feel that Wednesday during our tour was a completely wasted day and in... Read more
- DeandraWritten on August 24, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
If I could rate this tour less than one star, I would. First, the address given to me was incorrect and I never got any email or phone call with the correct address. So i showed up at the main office and they had to call the driver to come and pick me up.... Read more
- JIJunitaWritten on May 19, 20181.5 - Rather poor
I am so disappointed with this tour and definitely won’t book it again. Here are the complaints we got along the journey - The car is too old and way too small. Not cozy at all instead I have all aches whole over my body because the space was too small -... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLet's Travel Services commented on this reviewDear Junita, Thanks for your comments. Regarding to the car, it was a 5 years old 9 seater Mecedez Benz Vito and also all the hotels are properly UK standards 3* hotel. For tour guide, i will check with him to see what has happed and we do apologise for your experience.
- NVNGOCWritten on October 9, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour guide and the driver are nice, they really helpful and kind. Love the whole journey.
- CSChristinaWritten on August 31, 20172.0 - Rather poor
The trip was not what I expected in the slightest, and not in a good way. First of all: The guide was possessed of very limited knowledge, all of which she imparted whenever she felt like it, at random times, and in no particular order or with any... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLet's Travel Services commented on this reviewDear Christina, Thanks for your view. We will do a deep investigation for what you have mentioned to improve our tour better for the future. Regards. Lets Travel Services Customer Service Team
- DWDianneWritten on August 21, 20174.0 - Good
Good. But need more time to look at sights. Hotels where great. Bus driver was wondrefull and keep us moving the group was a great mix of people tour guide did a good job of keeping us moving .. Glad I did the tour would like more information when... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLet's Travel Services commented on this reviewDianne, Thanks for your kind review. We're delighted you enjoyed your trip with Lets Travel. We look forward to seeing you again on a Lets Travel tour in the near future.
- IGILIEWritten on June 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My 5 days trip was amazing thanks to Lets Travel. I had the chance to visit new places and find some interesting facts about them. The hotels where I stayed were very clean and modern and the coach was absolutely comfortable. Also, the tour leader was very... Read more
- ABAndreeaWritten on June 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
That experience was awesome! I didn't thought that I will enjoy a 5 days trip so much. The hotel was good and for that price I will go again and again and again. I will always use Let's Travel UK & Irland for my next journey. Thank you so much, guys!
- NNinaWritten on June 1, 20174.5 - Excellent
I was very pleased with my tour arranged by Lets Travel. I spent a week in the UK and feel like I saw all I needed to. I was very satisfied with the trip and would like to thank Lets Travel for making the experience a special one to remember.Show detailed ratingsLet's Travel Services commented on this reviewThank you Nina for your kind review. We're delighted you enjoyed your trip with Lets Travel. We look forward to seeing you again on a Lets Travel tour in the near future.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Let's Travel Services. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Let's Travel Services. Please familiarise yourself with the Let's Travel Services payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Let's Travel Services will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Let's Travel Services tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 70 km
- Darlington (England)
- 189 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 170 km
- Lake District National Park (England)
- 120 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 215 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 58 km
- Bath (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Britain Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Britain Experience