Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest)
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,226
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start in Nuremberg and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Nuremberg to Budapest and through Nuremberg, Germany and 8 other destinations in Europe. Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest) includes meals, transport.
- Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse
- Bicycle, Ship, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Nuremberg
- Day 2: Kelheim - Regensburg
- Day 3: Passau - Linz
- Day 4: Melk - Durnstein
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Bratislava
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest Disembarkation
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald DestinyLaunched in the fresh waters of Danube, Rhine and Main in 2017, Emerald Destiny will take you on a river cruise right through the heart o… Read more
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read more
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read more
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read more
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to BudapestEmerald DawnNot available in your region
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to BudapestEmerald SkyNot available in your region
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to BudapestEmerald DestinyNot available in your region
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to BudapestEmerald SkyNot available in your region
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to BudapestEmerald StarNot available in your region
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to BudapestEmerald DestinyNot available in your region
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to BudapestEmerald DawnNot available in your region
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to BudapestEmerald SkyNot available in your region
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to BudapestEmerald DawnNot available in your region
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to BudapestEmerald DawnNot available in your region
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Nuremberg is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $3,226 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3226 for Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 664 km.
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 84 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 147 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,226 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,529 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours