Eastern Highlights 2017/2018
Start in Hobart and end in Launceston! With the in-depth cultural tour Eastern Highlights 2017/2018, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Hobart to Launceston and through Hobart, Australia and 4 other destinations in Australia. Eastern Highlights 2017/2018 includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Evergreen Tours:Write a review
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Hobart
- Day 2: Hobart – Port Arthur
- Day 3: Freycinet National Park – St Helens
- Day 4: St Helens – Launceston
- Day 5: Woolmers Estate – Cataract Gorge
- Day 6: Depart Launceston
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Hobart is the starting point and Launceston is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Eastern Highlights 2017/2018, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 360 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 53 km
- Port Arthur (Australia)
- 116 km
- Freycinet National Park (Australia)
- 98 km
- St Helens (Australia)
- 94 km
- Launceston (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 978 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,180 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours