Prague to Paris & Splendours of Europe River Cruise
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 20 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Prague and end in Paris ! With the river cruise tour Prague to Paris & Splendours of Europe River Cruise, you have a 21 day tour package taking you from Prague to Paris and through Prague, Czech Republic and 18 other destinations in Europe. Prague to Paris & Splendours of Europe River Cruise includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Monastery, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague - Budapest
- Day 5: Budapest
- Day 6: Bratislava
- Day 7: Vienna
- Day 8: Durnstein - Melk
- Day 9: Passau
- Day 10: Regensburg - Kelheim
- Day 11: Nuremberg
- Day 12: Bamberg
- Day 13: Wurzburg
- Day 14: Wertheim - Miltenberg
- Day 15: Rudesheim- Koblenz
- Day 16: Cologne
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam Disembarkation - Paris
- Day 19: Paris
- Day 20: Paris
- Day 21: Paris – Farewell
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Prague to Paris & Splendours of Europe River Cruise, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,150 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 444 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 19 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 84 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,964 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours