Rockies Explorer and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Victoria and end in Vancouver! With the discovery tour Rockies Explorer and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise, you have a 18 day tour package taking you from Victoria to Vancouver and through Victoria, Canada and 24 other destinations in North America. Rockies Explorer and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge, Guesthouse, Hut, Resort
- Ship, Plane, Ferry
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Victoria
- Day 2: Victoria – Butchart Gardens
- Day 3: Georgia Strait – Whistler
- Day 4: Whistler – Sun Peaks
- Day 5: Sun Peaks – Jasper
- Day 6: Icefields Parkway – Glacier ‘Ice Explorer’ – Lake Louise
- Day 7: Lake Louise – Banff
- Day 8: Banff at Leisure
- Day 9: Banff – Kamloops
- Day 10: Kamloops – Vancouver
- Day 11: Vancouver – 7 Night Alaskan Cruise
- Day 12: Cruising the Inside Passage
- Day 13: Tracy Arm Fjord – Juneau
- Day 14: Skagway
- Day 15: Glacier Bay National Park
- Day 16: Ketchikan
- Day 17: The Inside Passage
- Day 18: Depart Vancouver
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Victoria is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rockies Explorer and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,446 km.
- Victoria (Canada)
- 17 km
- The Butchart Gardens (Canada)
- 75 km
- Nanaimo (Canada)
- 53 km
- Horseshoe Bay (Canada)
- 34 km
- Shannon Falls (Canada)
- 52 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 25 km
- Pemberton (Canada)
- 74 km
- Lilloet (Canada)
- 144 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
- 136 km
- Mt Revelstoke National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours