Spectacular Rockies 2018
- +13 Destinations
- West Coast Canada
Start in Vancouver and end in Victoria! With the train & rail tour Spectacular Rockies 2018, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 12 other destinations in Canada. Spectacular Rockies 2018 includes meals, transport.
Other reviews about Evergreen Tours:Write a review
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rocky Mountaineer – Kamloops
- Day 4: Rocky Mountaineer – Lake Louise
- Day 5: Lake Louise
- Day 6: Lake Louise – Banff
- Day 7: Banff at Leisure
- Day 8: Glacier ‘Ice Explorer’ – Jasper
- Day 9: Jasper
- Day 10: Jasper – Okanagan – Kelowna
- Day 11: Kelowna – Whistler
- Day 12: Whistler at Leisure
- Day 13: Georgia Strait – Victoria
- Day 14: Victoria Sightseeing – Butchart Gardens
- Day 15: Depart Victoria
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Victoria is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spectacular Rockies 2018, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,678 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 254 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 321 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 114 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 4 km
- Athabasca Glacier (Canada)
- 95 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 303 km
- Okanagan (Canada)
- 54 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 195 km
- Lilloet (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,106 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours