Prague & Splendours of Europe River Cruise 2018
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 08:07:04
- Our saving
- US $ 7,808
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Prague & Splendours of Europe River Cruise 2018, you have a 18 day tour package taking you from Prague to Amsterdam and through Prague, Czech Republic and 17 other destinations in Europe. Prague & Splendours of Europe River Cruise 2018 includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Monastery, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague - Budapest
- Day 5: Budapest
- Day 6: Bratislava
- Day 7: Vienna
- Day 8: Durnstein - Melk
- Day 9: Passau
- Day 10: Regensburg - Kelheim
- Day 11: Nuremberg
- Day 12: Bamberg
- Day 13: Wurzburg
- Day 14: Wertheim - Miltenberg
- Day 15: Rudesheim- Koblenz
- Day 16: Cologne
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam Disembarkation
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read more
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read more
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Prague & Splendours of Europe River Cruise 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Prague18 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to AmsterdamEmerald SunNot available in your region
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Prague18 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to AmsterdamEmerald DawnNot available in your region
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Prague18 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to AmsterdamEmerald SunNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 August 2018 the full payment of $7,808 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7808 for Prague & Splendours of Europe River Cruise 2018, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,720 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 444 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 19 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 84 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,808 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours