Spectacular Rockies and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 9,478
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vancouver and end in Seattle! With the discovery tour Spectacular Rockies and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise 2018, you have a 22 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 17 other destinations in North America. Spectacular Rockies and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise 2018 includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Hut, Resort
- Train & Rail, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Plane, Ferry
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rocky Mountaineer – Kamloops
- Day 4: Rocky Mountaineer – Lake Louise
- Day 5: Lake Louise
- Day 6: Lake Louise – Banff
- Day 7: Banff at Leisure
- Day 8: Glacier ‘Ice Explorer’ – Jasper
- Day 9: Jasper
- Day 10: Jasper – Okanagan – Kelowna
- Day 11: Kelowna – Whistler
- Day 12: Whistler at Leisure
- Day 13: Georgia Strait – Victoria
- Day 14: Victoria Sightseeing – Butchart Gardens
- Day 15: Seattle – 7 Night Alaskan Cruise
- Day 16: Scenic Cruising
- Day 17: Juneau
- Day 18: Glacier Bay National Park
- Day 19: Sitka
- Day 20: Ketchikan
- Day 21: Scenic Cruising
- Day 22: Depart Seattle
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Seattle is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2018 the full payment of $9,478 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $9478 for Spectacular Rockies and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise 2018, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,918 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 254 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 299 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 121 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 4 km
- Athabasca Glacier (Canada)
- 95 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 303 km
- Okanagan (Canada)
- 54 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 249 km
- Whistler (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $9,478 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours