Amsterdam to Bucharest
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 17:47:37
- Our saving
- US $ 11,983
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in Bucharest ! With the river cruise tour Amsterdam to Bucharest, you have a 23 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Bucharest and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 26 other destinations in Europe. Amsterdam to Bucharest includes meals, transport.
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Monastery, Guesthouse, Hut
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam Cruising
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Rudesheim
- Day 5: Miltenberg - Wertheim
- Day 6: Wurzburg
- Day 7: Bamberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg
- Day 9: Kelheim - Regensburg
- Day 10: Passau - Linz
- Day 11: Melk - Durnstein
- Day 12: Vienna
- Day 13: Bratislava
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Kalocsa
- Day 17: Osijek
- Day 18: Belgrade
- Day 19: Kostolac
- Day 20: Vidin
- Day 21: Rousse - Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanasi
- Day 22: Giurgiu Disembarkation - Bucharest
- Day 23: Bucharest - Farewell
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald DestinyLaunched in the fresh waters of Danube, Rhine and Main in 2017, Emerald Destiny will take you on a river cruise right through the heart o… Read more
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Amsterdam to Bucharest
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Amsterdam23 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to BucharestEmerald SunNot available in your region
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Amsterdam23 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to BucharestEmerald DestinyNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $11,983 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $11983 for Amsterdam to Bucharest, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,367 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 126 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 100 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 20 km
- Wertheim (Germany)
- 32 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 84 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $11,983 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours