Classic Prague & Danube Delights 2018 (Start Prague, End Budapest)
Start in Prague and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour Classic Prague & Danube Delights 2018 (Start Prague, End Budapest), you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Prague to Budapest and through Prague, Czech Republic and 10 other destinations in Europe. Classic Prague & Danube Delights 2018 (Start Prague, End Budapest) includes meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Stateroom / Suite, Monastery, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Plane
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague - Nuremberg Embarkation
- Day 5: Kelheim - Regensburg
- Day 6: Passau - Linz
- Day 7: Melk - Durnstein
- Day 8: Vienna
- Day 9: Bratislava
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Budapest Disembarkation
Emerald Waterways Ships
- Emerald DestinyLaunched in the fresh waters of Danube, Rhine and Main in 2017, Emerald Destiny will take you on a river cruise right through the heart o… Read moreBuilt2017Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Classic Prague & Danube Delights 2018 (Start Prague, End Budapest), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 917 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 250 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 84 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 79 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours