Classic Prague & Danube Delights Christmas Markets
- +8 Destinations
Start in Budapest and end in Prague ! With the river cruise tour Classic Prague & Danube Delights Christmas Markets, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Prague and through Budapest, Hungary and 9 other destinations in Europe. Classic Prague & Danube Delights Christmas Markets includes meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite, Monastery, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Bratislava
- Day 4: Vienna
- Day 5: Durnstein - Melk
- Day 6: Passau
- Day 7: Regensburg - Kelheim
- Day 8: Nuremberg Disembarkation - Prague
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague
- Day 11: Prague - Farewell
Emerald Waterways Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Classic Prague & Danube Delights Christmas Markets, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 915 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 19 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 84 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours