Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:02:48
- Our saving
- US $ 2,971
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Nuremberg and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Nuremberg to Budapest and through Nuremberg, Germany and 8 other destinations in Europe. Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest) includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse
- Bicycle, Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Nuremberg
- Day 2: Kelheim - Regensburg
- Day 3: Passau - Linz
- Day 4: Melk - Durnstein
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Bratislava
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest Disembarkation
Emerald Waterways Ships
- Emerald DestinyLaunched in the fresh waters of Danube, Rhine and Main in 2017, Emerald Destiny will take you on a river cruise right through the heart o… Read more
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read more
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read more
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read more
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- August 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Budapest7 seats left Emerald SkyEmerald Sky$162DealUSD $3,883
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Budapest9 seats left Emerald SkyEmerald Sky$172DealUSD $4,123
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Nuremberg8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Budapest7 seats left Emerald SunEmerald Sun$156DealUSD $3,739
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Nuremberg is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 August 2018 the full payment of $2,971 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2971 for Danube Delights 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 664 km.
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 84 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 147 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,971 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours