Rhine & Rhone River Cruises
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:59:34
- Our saving
- US $ 5,894
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in Nice ! With the river cruise tour Rhine & Rhone River Cruises, you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Nice and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 16 other destinations in Europe. Rhine & Rhone River Cruises includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse, Hut
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Koblenz
- Day 5: Mannheim – Heidelberg
- Day 6: Kehl - Strasbourg
- Day 7: Breisach
- Day 8: Basel Disembarkation - Lyon
- Day 9: Lyon
- Day 10: Chalon-Sur-Saone – Beaune
- Day 11: Macon
- Day 12: Tournon
- Day 13: Avignon
- Day 14: Arles
- Day 15: Arles Disembarkation - Nice
Emerald Waterways Ship
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Rhine & Rhone River Cruises
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Amsterdam15 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Nice10+ seats left Emerald SunEmerald Sun$246USD $5,894Book Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Nice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $5,894 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5894 for Rhine & Rhone River Cruises, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,674 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 116 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 111 km
- Kehl (Germany)
- 5 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 53 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 290 km
- Lyon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,894 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours