Jewels of the Rhine 2018 (including Strasbourg)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 50:19:55
- Our saving
- US $ 2,683
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in Basel ! With the river cruise tour Jewels of the Rhine 2018 (including Strasbourg), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Basel and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 8 other destinations in Europe. Jewels of the Rhine 2018 (including Strasbourg) includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: UK > Arrival Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Koblenz
- Day 5: Mannheim – Heidelberg
- Day 6: Kehl - Strasbourg
- Day 7: Breisach
- Day 8: Basel Disembarkation
Emerald Waterways Ships
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read more
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read more
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read more
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andy15th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Jewels of the Rhine 2018 (including Strasbourg)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Basel10+ seats left Emerald SunEmerald Sun$180USD $4,315
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Basel7 seats left Emerald DawnEmerald Dawn$130USD $3,115
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Basel10+ seats left Emerald SunEmerald Sun$112USD $2,683
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Basel9 seats left Emerald StarEmerald Star$130USD $3,115
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Basel is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2018 the full payment of $2,683 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2683 for Jewels of the Rhine 2018 (including Strasbourg), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 656 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 116 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 111 km
- Kehl (Germany)
- 5 km
- Strasbourg (Germany)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 53 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,683 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours