Lisbon to Nice, Douro & Southern France River Cruise
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Lisbon and end in Nice ! With the river cruise tour Lisbon to Nice, Douro & Southern France River Cruise, you have a 21 day tour package taking you through Lisbon, Portugal and 17 other destinations in Europe. Lisbon to Nice, Douro & Southern France River Cruise includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse, Hut
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Lisbon
- Day 2: Lisbon
- Day 3: Lisbon
- Day 4: Lisbon – Porto Embarkation
- Day 5: Porto – Pinhao
- Day 6: Pinhao - Vega de Terron
- Day 7: Salamanca
- Day 8: Pocinho
- Day 9: Regua
- Day 10: Porto
- Day 11: Porto Disembarkation - Lyon
- Day 12: Lyon
- Day 13: Chalon-Sur-Saone – Beaune
- Day 14: Macon
- Day 15: Tournon
- Day 16: Avignon
- Day 17: Arles
- Day 18: Arles Disembarkation– Nice
- Day 19: Nice
- Day 20: Nice
- Day 21: Nice - Farewell
Emerald Waterways Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal , Spain , France and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Nice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Lisbon to Nice, Douro & Southern France River Cruise, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,780 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 98 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 177 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 92 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Lamego (Portugal)
- 74 km
- Vega de Terron (Spain)
- 107 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 124 km
- Pocinho (Portugal)
- 56 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours