Bucharest to Amsterdam
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 23:33:58
- Our saving
- US $ 11,486
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Bucharest and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Bucharest to Amsterdam, you have a 23 day tour package taking you from Bucharest to Amsterdam and through Bucharest, Romania and 26 other destinations in Europe. Bucharest to Amsterdam includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse, Hut
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Bucharest
- Day 2: Bucharest – Giurgiu Embarkation
- Day 3: Rousse – Arbanasi & Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 4: Vidin
- Day 5: Kostolac
- Day 6: Belgrade
- Day 7: Osijek
- Day 8: Kalocsa - Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Bratislava
- Day 12: Vienna
- Day 13: Durnstein - Melk
- Day 14: Passau
- Day 15: Regensburg - Kelheim
- Day 16: Nuremberg
- Day 17: Bamberg
- Day 18: Wurzburg
- Day 19: Wertheim - Miltenberg
- Day 20: Rudesheim- Koblenz
- Day 21: Cologne
- Day 22: Amsterdam
- Day 23: Amsterdam Disembarkation
Emerald Waterways Ships
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read more
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read more
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read more
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bucharest to Amsterdam
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Bucharest23 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left Emerald DawnEmerald Dawn$499USD $11,966
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Bucharest23 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left Emerald SunEmerald Sun$479USD $11,486Book Online Hold my
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Bucharest23 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Amsterdam7 seats left Emerald SkyEmerald Sky$555USD $13,310Book Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bucharest is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $11,486 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $11486 for Bucharest to Amsterdam, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,479 km.
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 60 km
- Giurgiu (Romania)
- 106 km
- Silistra (Bulgaria)
- 109 km
- Rousse (Bulgaria)
- 87 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 456 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 129 km
- Vukovar (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Osijek (Croatia)
- 34 km
- Batina (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $11,486 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours