Iceland Northern Lights Express - 5 Days
- Visit the iconic Hallgrimskirkja Church
- Search for the Northern Lights
- Enjoy a short Northern Lights photography lecture
- Stop at the Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Visit the explosion crater called Kerid
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about On The Go Tours:Write a review
- KateFiler's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentIceland has always been a dream destination of mine. You see so many photos of the Northern lights and hope that one day... Read more
- Nisha Kannan's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood Tour. Enjoyable.
- Maria Elena Rollan's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour guide could have been better
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik, Arbaer & Reykjanes
- Day 3: Southern Waterfalls & Beaches
- Day 4: Kerid & Golden Circle and optional Blue Lagoon
- Day 5: Reykjavik
- Main Page Video
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Iceland: In Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 4, 2017
What hotels do you use for the "Iceland Northern Lights Express" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Fosshotel Raudara, Reykjavik
- Hotel Borealis, Selfoss
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Iceland Northern Lights Express - 5 Days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Reykjanes (Iceland)
- 75 km
- Selfoss (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Kerid (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 5 km
- Strokkur Geyser (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Selfoss (Iceland)
- 61 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours