Bike Tour, Loire Valley, France (guided groups)
- +14 Destinations
- Loire Valley
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- The Chain Gang Cycle...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 The Garden of France and The Valley of Kings
- Day 2 A Spectacular Underground Chateau, and Some Pretty Nice Vineyards
- Day 3 Sleeping Beauty Woz 'Ere
- Day 4 Chateau Chenonceau - Home of Louise The Inconsolable, Among Others
- Day 5 Wine Tasting and Mushroom Tasting. This is Living!
- Day 6 Chateau Chambord - The Highlight of the Week
- Day 7 Downstream Must Mean Downhill - Right?
- Day 8 All Over
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BBarryWritten on February 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been on 6 excursions with The Chain Gang and my repeat business should speak volumes about how I value their bike tours. The tour guides are wonderful. Each guide speaks the language and handles each day's itinerary. In addition, the guides are... Read more
- IQIsmaWritten on January 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been on 5 chain gang holidays and have thoroughly enjoyed each of them. I have even repeated a couple of the tours but with different groups of people the whole adventure becomes a different experience. The tours are well designed to allow you to see... Read more
- JRJaneWritten on January 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We have been on four Chain Gang Cycle Tours to Tuscany, the Loire, Normandy and Alsace. We go back because we have such a brilliant experience each time.
- ASAndreaWritten on July 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I just returned from the Loire Valley tour, which was my seventh tour with Chain Gang. As I expected, I had a wonderful time! The Loire is full of beautiful Chateaux, sunflowers and delicious cheese. I keep coming back to Chain Gang for several reasons-... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- A Guided Bike Tour Through The Loire Valley.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary6th August 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Montreuil-Bellay is the starting point and St-Pierre-des-Corps is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with The Chain Gang Cycle Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 30 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of The Chain Gang Cycle Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the The Chain Gang Cycle Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Chain Gang Cycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for The Chain Gang Cycle Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Montreuil-Bellay (France)
- 8 km
- Breze (France)
- 8 km
- Fontevraud-l'Abbaye (France)
- 4 km
- Montsoreau (France)
- 15 km
- Chinon (France)
- 10 km
- Rigny-Usse (France)
- 19 km
- Villandry (France)
- 9 km
- Azay-le-Rideau (France)
- 34 km
- Nitray (France)
- 13 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bike Tour, Loire Valley, France (guided groups) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bike Tour, Loire Valley, France (guided groups)